Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TidyHole
Apr 23, 2015
I've kind of gone into a Fire Emblem frenzy over the last couple of years. I had played bits of Blazing Sword years back, but didn't really get into the series until the 3DS generation. I've made my way through all the 3DS games, Blazing Sword, and Sacred Stones, with Echoes and Sacred Stones probably being my favorite so far. I've tried to get into Genealogy a few times now, and have ended up usually backing off due to intimidation from the sheer size of it. It doesn't seem like it's necessarily a HARD game, but the unique scale on which it operates makes it come off as a bit more challenging an endeavor than it really probably is.

This LP has been a wonderful way to get a better look and understanding of the game as a whole, and generally has been a treat to go through as an introduction to the game. I really appreciate all the hard work you've put into it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU