Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

mp emerges from limo much like the one he jumped out of to.

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004

Making America Great one limo assisted bat mugging at a time.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Dahn posted:

Making America Great one limo assisted bat mugging at a time.

How can we stop this "Bat-Man"?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Pretty cool.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

"The guy with the bat looked at me, and I said, 'Look, you've gotta stop this. Put down the bat,'" Trump said. "I guess he recognized me because he said, 'Mr. Trump, I didn't do anything wrong.' I said, 'How could you not do anything wrong when you're whacking a guy with a bat?' Then he ran away."

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

"The guy with the bat looked at me, and I said, 'Look, you've gotta stop this. Put down the bat,'" Trump said. "I guess he recognized me because he said, 'Mr. Trump, I didn't do anything wrong.' I said, 'How could you not do anything wrong when you're whacking a guy with a bat?' Then he ran away."

Imagine him doing that to Putin.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I'm surprised that there's more news of Trump's latest antics - before August 6th anyways.

ATribeCalledKvetch
Nov 5, 2010

I do hate myself, but it has nothing to do with being Jewish.

:laffo: at the fact that only one person other than Trump witnessed Trump interfering, and he refused to be named.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
Gawker pulls a Donald Trump on Donald trump.
http://gawker.com/call-donald-trumps-cell-phone-and-ask-him-about-his-imp-1720472577

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

https://video-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/h...f99&oe=55BFF30C

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004
Al Sharpton accepts apology, for 2007 facebook post.

The Link

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
My girlfriend drew my cat as Donald Trump, because why not?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

He's just going to have an aide load up a new phone with his contacts and not even give a drat. He's probably even going to pick up the old phone a couple times a day and talk directly to a voter. This is a total win for him if he wants it to be.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

The Human Crouton posted:

He's just going to have an aide load up a new phone with his contacts and not even give a drat. He's probably even going to pick up the old phone a couple times a day and talk directly to a voter. This is a total win for him if he wants it to be.

"Are you a Veteran or a Hispanic?"

"Uhh.. No."

*click*

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

it's not a total win. There are hundreds of CEO donors of mid-size companies who love to break out their cells on the golf course and brag to potential clients that they know Trump's personal number. Trump getting his contacts back doesn't give his contacts his new number. And Trump probably doesn't have the time or inclination to re-establish them all as contacts. (yes, there were ways for him to set up his account to instantly re-establish all his contacts at a new number, but I doubt he did that)

These contacts paid $20,000 a plate or more(or much more) to get his personal number. They will not be very happy. They *are* stupid enough to pay for another 20,000 plate dinner/speech again, but they may also start to hedge their bets.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/christie-kasich-make-the-top-10-for-fox-debate/ar-BBloVk6?ocid=fbmsn

:getin:

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

:magical:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

lol to msnbc choosing the absolute worst pics

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
The Trump and Perry pics are pretty good for being.terrible but there was a lot more they could have done with Rafael Edward Cruz. He has such a punchable dough-face, had to be a better pic out there.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

SumYungGui posted:

The Trump and Perry pics are pretty good for being.terrible but there was a lot more they could have done with Rafael Edward Cruz. He has such a punchable dough-face, had to be a better pic out there.

Dude has never taken a good picture

Will always look like that kid every one hated in middle school

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Trump is on O'Reilly right now and it's p funny

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

two old men shouting incoherently at each other forever

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

david... posted:

two old men shouting incoherently at each other forever

Every show then

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I want trump to win and precipitate the next mass extinction event

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
We will exit the Holocene and begin the Trumpoid era

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I want trump to win and precipitate the next mass extinction event

We're already in a mass extinction event. Trump will just make it classier.

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
I'm kinda looking forward to the idea of watching Rome burn, wonder if we'll get some fat American version of Mad Max.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
so beyond hype for the debates

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

We're already in a mass extinction event. Trump will just make it classier.

Only a few tufts of orange hair will remain as a kind of chicxulub crater to immortalize our screaming demise for whatever sentient life remains

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
lol, CNN is interviewing Trump supporters. Chyron is 'Trump supporters weigh in' not a one of them is less than 300 pounds.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

does anyone have a link to trump's speech?

ghosTTy has issued a correction as of 07:47 on Aug 7, 2015

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the onion knew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjonGtrCyVE

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
The Magical Ark of Empty Promises hasn't announced yet.

Reaganball Z
Jun 21, 2007
Hybrid children watch the sea Pray for Father, roaming free
Trump's campaign reveals its new theme song.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Indubitable Leg posted:

I'm kinda looking forward to the idea of watching Rome burn, wonder if we'll get some fat American version of Mad Max.

Immortan Don! He spoke to me!

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013

Rodatose posted:

Immortan Don! He spoke to me!

YOU SHALL ARRIVE AT THE BIG BEAUTIFUL DOOR! SHINY AND TAN!

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I really love the way Trump talks. Everyone he works with is the best in the world, and everyone he dislikes is a loser. What I like about this is that I suspect he actually believes this.

A good example would be during some of his speeches. He was talking about Saudi Arabia making one billion dollars a day, and how we spend all this money defending them. One man yells "That's crazy". Trump says "Crazy. Who said that? Stand up. Yes that is crazy. You're right." If Trump was a normal human this would clearly be pandering, but I suspect that Donald Trump believes that man is a genius for saying two words that Donald agrees with. I don't think he's manipulating anybody. He actually respects that man for yelling out two words, and since he elevated this man to genius status Donald Trump feels better about himself because a genius agrees with him. His mind is really quite adorable and fascinating.

The Human Crouton has issued a correction as of 21:51 on Aug 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I really love the way Trump talks. Everyone he works with is the best in the world, and everyone he dislikes is a loser. What I like about this is that I suspect he actually believes this.

A good example would be during some of his speeches. He was talking about Saudi Arabia making one billion dollars a day, and how we spend all this money defending them. One man yells "crazy". Trump says "Crazy. Who said that? Stand up. Yes that is crazy. You're right." If Trump was a normal human this would clearly be pandering, but I actually believe that Donald Trump believes that man is a genius for saying two words that Donald agrees with. I don't think he's manipulating anybody. He actually respects that man for yelling out two words, and since he elevated this man to genius status Donald Trump feels better about himself because a genius agrees with him. His mind is really quite adorable and fascinating.

:raise:

• Locked thread