Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

This show had the perfect chance to write the kids out of the show, yet from the preview for the next one it seems they're doubling down on the son's importance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Also, in order for this thread to be relevant, I think we need to work a spoiler from another show into the title.

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

*Pointless flashback*

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Man, this show is way more entertaining when you stop watching it. I've missed a few eps and reading your descriptions make it sound more interesting than I'm sure it actually is.

• Locked thread