Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

Why would Jamal care if she were killed?

Yeah. Also, Jamal picks the worst times to communicate clearly. "Yeah, the bastard's mine," vs "I want you to join our military but I won't say it's to undercut my ruthless uncle."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

You'd think a military man would advocate more than a minimal response, but thought and this show are not on good terms.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Nice to see the military purge having some effects, that probably should have been brought up sooner but whatever. I'm guessing this three way dance will take up the rest of the season.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Barry is the worst action hero I've ever seen, but it is fun to watch him stumble from one crisis of his own making to another.

"Point of order!" *stab*.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

That... was pretty good. Nicely done?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

I guess the Tyrant's collapse from madness to non-functionality was always going to be a part of the show.

That take on a wartime romance was, I dunno, cute? Quirky? Inventively off putting? Original. It was original. So good for it, I guess.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Nice to see Barry is as terrible a political operator as he was in season 1. Never have I seen such a good hand thrown away. Twice.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Two weeks of not terrible episodes. Still, there's a Jamal shaped hole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

That was a pretty good finale and a pretty good final season. Relatively.

The general's speech was what I'd have wanted more of from the show, and Molly's heel turn saved the character. Goodnight sweet Jamal, and a hymn of realpolitik sing thee to thy rest.

I wonder why they never explicitly revealed Barry smothered his father?

• Locked thread