Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spronk
Feb 5, 2011

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
I liked this episode, love all the stuff that happens in Abbudin especially when it shows small personal dynamics of people's lives, like the guy with 2 wives being a pretty cool and hospitable guy even though his older son is a dick or Leila being conflicted between wanting absolute power and respect but not wanting to know how her husband does it.

Its weird but this is now the show I look forward to most every week this summer, was not expecting that at all with powerhouses like True Detective, Ballers, Falling Skies, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spronk
Feb 5, 2011

Since Barry has appeared in that little village, hasn't 90% of it been killed off by him or the Caliphate? Bad Luck Barry is his new nickname.

The show would improve 100x if it just focused on the middle eastern parts and killed off the son and Molly. I expect the caliphate next to kidnap Sammy and have some weird televised thing where its a 3 way trivia panel with Barry, Jamal, and Rashid.

Season 2 is 13 episodes so still 4 more episodes to go.

spronk
Feb 5, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

My DVR cut off half way through. Someone wanna sum it up for me?

Dick Cheney finds out he wasn't going to get pardoned by the Supreme Court so he tells Saddam Hussein not to resign and to blame Donald Rumsfeld for 9/11, Saddam declares he will remain in power but then gets shot by his infertile daughter-in-law, who he raped in the first episode. As we fade to black we see Obama "Barry" Hussein trying to save his brother's life while Hillary Clinton looks on, hoping Saddam dies.

• Locked thread