Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

WHAT HAPPENED LAST SEASON: Bashar al-rear end-er, Barry Al-Fayeed, a totally normal American dude, takes a vacation to the old country to visit his family. Along the way he learns to love and laugh, experiences hope and despair, and eventually winds up in the dungeons after he attempts to overthrow his brother the rapist dictator. The show is ok except for the shoe-horned in family drama.

CHARACTERS

Bassam "Barry" al-Fayeed, dentist

Molly al-Fayeed, Skyler

Jamal Al-Fayeed, rapist, dictator, cool dude

Leila Al-Fayeed, Jamal's loving wife

Tariq al-Fayeed, should just throw a coup d'etat already

Ihab Rashid, probably affiliated with al-Qaeda or ISIS

theres also some family people and a journalist but who cares

----

Anyone watch last night's season 2 premiere? I thought it was pretty good, a lot better than the first season. Seems like they're reducing the dumb family drama for more political intrigue.

Sheng-Ji Yang fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Jun 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Rocksicles posted:

Worst thread in ages, do better.

I watched it, it was great.

is that ok

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

Holy poo poo this got renewed and they didn't write out Molly? Is this real life?

Well, she just flew out of the country and I didn't see her in the preview for next episode so hopefully the family is being sidelined.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Barry going full rambo is pretty silly but it's more exciting than anything he did before.

• Locked thread