Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

TheAngryDrunk posted:

Tyrant never disappoints when it comes to disappointing.

Should be the thread title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The wife was the worst written character I have ever seen in a show that actually made it to broadcast. And the actress did it no favors. Just terrible garbage all the way down.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

MaC_DaDDy posted:

I'm not sure if this was mentioned in the season one thread, but FX outbid HBO for this show. Imagine how improved it could be if this was on HBO instead of FX.

If it kept the same casting then probably not much at all.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Why couldn't they just kill Bassam. Who the gently caress watches the show to see him do....anything? It should be the "Jamal Slowly Goes Crazy With Power" hour. Not the "Barry Hangs in the Desert and His Wife is Gonna Fall in Love With Some Dude and Never Change Her Facial Expression" hour.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I would never stop watching a show named "Laser Clowns." Do I smell a new goon project?!

:synpa:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It's a struggle to watch the Molly scenes. She may be the single worst actor I have ever seen in my entire life. Like worse than 1st grade children at an Xmas recital.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Only Tyrant can make a gas attack boring.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Toplowtech posted:

Molly's character is probably written like that in this show because some fearful executives wanted the 30-50 years old American women in the public to have someone to identify with in the cast. But result is so terrible and insulting i am down to hoping she is killed to give the male hero some motivation.

Why would Jamal care if she were killed?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I have the last two episodes to watch, but I just can't bring myself to waste two hours on this. Someone wanna sum them up for me so I can jump right back in? Has Molly and the lawyer guy fallen in love? Has Barry and the young wife fallen in love? Is Jamal and his smoking hot wife still the only things semi-interesting in the show?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Fuuuuuuuck. Ugh, maybe I'll just read the synopsis on Wikipedia when the season is over.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Has Barry slept with the other white middle easterner yet? Has Barry's wife slept with the lawyer yet?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Toplowtech posted:

Yeah, i don't think anyone is that good at logistics. Unless he got an army who doesn't eat and doesn't get pay and the $10 million dollars were packaged with a lot of free hardware.

Its a ton of money if your army is a dozen extras and a few dozen more CGI soldiers.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

My DVR cut off half way through. Someone wanna sum it up for me?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Thank you. Now I can finally not watch this show anymore. Unless they killed Molly. Did they kill Molly? Her emotionless face and horribly delivered lines where the worst poo poo in a pile of poo poo that was this show. I'm assuming if they did she looked like this while/when it happened :silent:.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Having a tyrant in a show called Tyrant would be a little on the nose wouldn't you say?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

So it's this season worth watching? If not can someone just post pictures of Jamal's wife and her dresses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Someone wanna spoil how it ended for me? I don't wanna bing through the last season.

• Locked thread