Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Getting rid of Jamal after a lukewarm "paranoid ramblings" C-story arc is the purest testament that this show was never going to rise out of the third tier drama ghetto. And yet if they shoehorned him alive after those three gunshots, it would be absurd. BAD DAH DAH DAH DAH DUH, FART

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

They killed off sexy gay indian prince-general in a throwaway scene as a part of a child kidnapping plot. This is like the worst of '24' all over again

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

The inevitable conclusion, but the real surprise is that it somehow got 3 entire seasons in the first place. Besides anyone in this thread, I don't know of a single person who has watched this. Not a single one of the reliable veteran TV critics I follow covers it, and have in fact asked the same question on my mind when it came back for a new season not once but twice - "Who is Tyrant even for?" :shrug:

• Locked thread