Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

Holy poo poo this got renewed and they didn't write out Molly? Is this real life?
I am even more surprised that show got renewed than i was with Halt and Catch Fire. Also Molly al-Fayeed is litterally the most stupid character ever, the only thing that would make her really stupid advices to Barry make any sense would be that she is an intelligence officer charged by Barry's mother to 1) give her grand-children and 2) railroad her stupid son back to the country when it's needed, but her whole "oh they are badly treating our servants" arc confirmed it: nope, she is just stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

CODChimera posted:

Is The Bridge worth watching?
Yes. You can also watch the original Danish&Swedish show or the other remake, the English&French's "The Tunnel ", it's one of those shows who was remade in multiple countries and all versions i have seen are decent to watch.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Molly's character is probably written like that in this show because some fearful executives wanted the 30-50 years old American women in the public to have someone to identify with in the cast. But result is so terrible and insulting i am down to hoping she is killed to give the male hero some motivation.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Him and $10 million dollars is apparently all you need to end the fight against ISIS. Someone get Obama on the phone.
Yeah, i don't think anyone is that good at logistics. Unless he got an army who doesn't eat and doesn't get pay and the $10 million dollars were packaged with a lot of free hardware.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Dead Snoopy posted:

How the gently caress did this show get a 3rd season?

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

TheRationalRedditor posted:

They killed off sexy gay indian prince-general in a throwaway scene as a part of a child kidnapping plot. This is like the worst of '24' all over again
I hope barry and his wife are stalked and killed by a puma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Great with Powers cancelled too now i am down to Queen of the South for my guilty pleasure TV show. Any thread for that on SA ?

• Locked thread