Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jake Armitage
Dec 11, 2004

+69 Pimp
I knew a girl a few years back who was dating a guy from Syria and planning to visit (for the first time, of course), and one day she just went on this rant about how its a wonderful place and all the bad stuff you hear about it is US government propaganda and lies meant to smear this perfect utopian wonderland she had already decided to move to and raise a family. America is the real oppressive dump, etc. I think it was something like 3 weeks later when the whole place fell into chaos.

But still, Molly is a whole new level of dumb.

Anyway I really hope this show starts to work, because the premise is amazing and its utterly shameful how they wasted it. I still think Jamal is a pretty decent character, even if the rest of them don't make much sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread