Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

So they could have had some kind of tension between jamal and wifey regarding the whole kid thing, but nope that tension lasted all of 30 seconds until she suspected something and he just told her the truth. Like they were building up to this big overarching plot line of jamal keeping it hidden from her, and then nope just kidding! so dumb

kids and wife and lawyer continue to be terrible

rebels or whatever continue to be boring

I lol that the way they're going to find out that barry is alive is because he's FB stalking his kid I mean come on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I look forward to watching this season much more than the first, yet I still laugh at the absurdity all the time this season too.

We were loling so hard when Barry said "just so you know" after he told the chick he wasn't going to be captured

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

How long has it been since Barry "died"? A month or so? Lawyer guy came off as a major creep when Molly was all "no this is too soon" and he goes "when are you going to get over him girl let's get it on" :smug:

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

This cloth over the phone will totally disguise my voice!

The same voice I change when I answer the phone but that only lasts or like 10 seconds because FABRIC

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

ShakeZula posted:

Eh, his over-the-top villainy was fun and his character at its core was interesting, but I feel like the show is better now than it's ever been.

Yeah, now that they shipped dumb wife off to Germany and killed off a kid. Too bad it wasn't every-side-plot-revolves-around-me-being-gay kid instead though.

And what happened to the wife's sister? Remember her? She was annoying as gently caress so I assume they just got rid of her character, but it was weird not seeing her at all with the death of the kid.

The whole Barry is my dad but doesn't know it thing is cringe worthy but amusing.

Rooting for Jamal's wife in the end. Don't care about the other candidates and side plots.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

So the show has basically been rebooted, where Barry and Molly are now the tyrants and not the good guys anymore. Oooook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

MiddleOne posted:

This is literally the show we were promised which the season 1 ending completely bailed on.

Yeah cause Jamal was a much better tyrant and his actor was way better than Mr. Looks-Broody-Again Barry

Still rooting for Jamal's wife even though she's on ISIS's side or whatever. And banging some idiot, I hope he gets killed off soon.

• Locked thread