Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

MizPiz posted:

This is why I'm very much on the fence about a Trump impeachment.

What was it?

e.

Kennel fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Feb 1, 2017

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

http://imgur.com/gallery/VKLxz

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Leaked White House documents?

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Classic

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Scratch Monkey posted:

what am I missing here?

Trump('s account) "liked" a crazy tweet. Probably accidentally but who knows anymore?

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Broken Cog posted:

Picked up "A hat in Time", and as has probably already been mentioned earlier in the thread, it's kinda endearing in it's own, somewhat amateurish kind of way.
It's obviously heavily inspired by Super Mario Sunshine, but way less polished. Still having a surprising amount of fun with it, though. Even if the writing can be all over the place at times.

Just gonna leave these pictures of a book I found tucked away in the corner of a secret room here

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

• Locked thread