Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
maybe i'm blind, but i don't see anything pyramid-shaped in that image

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
the mountain is cool and all, but calling it a pyramid is sensationalist bullshit. that cnn article even refers to it as a "structure", implying it was made by some kind of intelligence. science journalism is poo poo.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
those are some pretty good late 90s graphics

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

tbp posted:

I AM EYE ROLLING SO HARD IT SHOULD BE AUDIBLE. The only offensive thing about this video is that the Bama sorority girls who worked their well tanned, toned butts off to produce this video had to remove it. You know what IS offensive? Child abuse, cancer, illiteracy, cyber bullying (cough), the list goes on...just a few worthy causes that blonde brainless bimbos with no self respect and a complete disregard for "digital citizenship" raise MILLIONS every year to combat. But, if you're still offended by a bunch of girls who happen to be genetically gifted making a fun video with their friends, I implore you to learn more about the things in this world that are ACTUALLY offensive while us sorority girls of past and present (and confident, positive non-Greek women) continue taking over the world.

what the hell are you babbling about?

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

d&d_poster.jpg

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
God does not approve of what they've been building lately, obviously

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

LeJackal posted:

I bet you did not see this coming.

which movie is that from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Scaramouche posted:

Hay all you US guys who are so freaked out by Syrian refugees, turns out Canada just accepted a bunch of them. They were met at the airport by our Prime Minister (roughly equivalent to your US Surgeon General). People tweeted a bunch of poo poo to #welcometocanada, so much so it trended worldwide:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/welcome-to-canada#.hd86oxRg4N

There was also an adorable video recorded by World Vision displaying Canadian kids welcome to said refugees:

I have heard your current president Donald Trump might object to this. I'd like to say that he can smell my bum after eating 24 hot wings at a bad restaurant in response.

As a Canadian I apologize for the rudeness present in this message.

wow, you accepted a whole 150 refugees? truly canada is making a huge sacrifice to help alleviate the current crisis

• Locked thread