Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!

but guns are needed to keep this from becoming reality you islamocommunazi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

spacetoaster posted:

I don't even know if it's real. But if you read up on Peter Tatchell he has some pretty hideous views on age of consent so I wouldn't say it's completely out of the realm of possibility.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

What version of Ai Wo Zhong Hua is that? It's way better than the normal one.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

Somaen posted:

The Russian communist party was horrified to learn that this is Stalin's granddaughter and she lives in Portland, they demanded she act properly or something like that

Woah, can't have our eastern european royalty acting unproperly.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

Trump did a pretty great cover of Nirvana at a recent speech he gave at an orphanage he runs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQBGmBOhQEE

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

So Scott Adams is that angry autist nerd most of us knew or were in highschool that played off all his failings as "dance my puppets" or pseudo-superpsychology, but is just falling into that mold in his old age?

Checks out with his multiweek comic plot regarding a dude sitting by a window and making the same joke about only seeing an ally every single time.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRZvAoibv60
Now in exciting new Persian flavours!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajji_Firuz
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Iranian

Schizotek fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Dec 18, 2016

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

Out of touch northern liberals, trapped in their little ethnic enclave, once again failing to understand why their favored primary candidate sucked eggs and lost.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

IT WAS THE NEO LIBS AND BELTWAY DEMS THAT hosed OVER BERNIE! HE WAS FLAWLESS! FLAWLESS!!! NO REAL LEFTIST COULD HAVE EVER HAD MISGIVINGS ABOUT SAINT BERNARD!!

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

lowercase16 posted:

You keep posting that map. Why?

All I see is that Hillary won a bunch of Republican states in the deep south. The same PUMAs that refused to support Obama because of a certain... "darkness" about him.

The darkest yellow areas are also all of the majority black regions in America.

e: Also Puerto Rico

e2: Compare with a map of the blue dog coalition

Schizotek fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Jan 15, 2017

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

lowercase16 posted:

And you don't think they would have voted for Hillary if she had been the nominee?

In many ways Hillary and Bernie had the same problems. You can't disregard important constituencies

Bernie was never going to be in the nominee in any scenario that involved a democratic election. So it's a bit besides the point.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

theres a will theres moe posted:

We would have won Alabama if not for the bernie bros.

Truly, disregarding the black vote because they're unimportant in the general is a winning political move:

Liberals are doomed to failure forever.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

The title of this work is Election 2016.
The script reads: “The wolf came for the sheep and the guard dog took a poo poo”

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

WWIII was the last acceptable KMFDM album. Perhaps Trump will make KMFDM great again?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOFf8iFsYbA

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

KKK imperial wizard found dead after being shot in head
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kkk-grand-wizard-dead-shot-frank-ancona-death-murder-killing-a7578426.html]

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

spacetoaster posted:

I'm pretty sure there are more people being attacked than that one guy who we all agree is an actual nazi.

One of these things is not like the others.

One of these just doesn't belong.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

Four of them were pepper sprayed. One of them is an idiot.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I don't really know the context of that, but the photos were taken at different times. The first photo doesn't particularly look like a Nazi salute either but :shrug:

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I've never understood how people can think that Assange would be sent to a blacksite. He's a dude who posts poo poo on the internet, not a spy or intelligence operative. Snowden is the one who has to worry about arrest, not the rapist.

also hes a high profile White Anglo, blackbagging him would be unprecedented even if he blew up a building or stole government secrets

Schizotek fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Apr 26, 2017

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

Many of the confederate monuments were built from 1950 onwards. Most of them don't come from the time of the confederacy or it's immediate aftermath at all. Break em all.

Schizotek fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Apr 27, 2017

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

Sorry some overly sensitive black dude thinks you're racist for calling him niggardly.

e: to pre-empt I know, twas a joke

Schizotek fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Jun 14, 2017

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

+

+

run it through an image mixer app thing and you get it pretty much.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

Memri is notorious for translations that can at best be described as "disingenuous".
To be fair ME countries have their own versions of those insane christian channels where hucksters pray that the witches who control congress to be struckdown and that the tribulation comes soon, through the destruction of our great ally Israel.
So alot of these are probably dead accurate.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

oh no a magazine had someone who wasn't a half naked white girl on it for a single issue. gently caress now i'm already hanging from a crane, shoulda listened to spacetoaster and Fog Tripper when I had the chance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

Barr has been a lunatic since the late 80's.
That being said she herself is Jewish, and has been balls deep in the nuttier kind of Kabbalah study for the past few years and is a deranged Jewish wizard.

So she's not anti-semitic, just crazy.

• Locked thread