Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran

Andohz posted:

Jesus Christ this is amazing. So much stuff I missed in my youth.

Like this clinton/gore kiss.

That's Tipper Gore, not Hillary Clinton.

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran

Nckdictator posted:

The fact that we've had a Native American Vice President never ceases to blow my mind.

Charles Curtis, for the curious-but-lazy. He was also the last VP with facial hair.

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran
From Krugman's column yesterday...

I wasn't aware that Secretary Snuggleface was even IN that meeting. What else is Obama hiding?

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran

spacetoaster posted:

Is he using a water bottle for a level there?

He's re-wetting mortar so he can tap the misaligned brick into place.

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran

haveblue posted:

Who are these people?

That would be the beloved Canadian rock and rolling musical ensemble, Nickelback.

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran

Statue of Isis gifted by the Belgians. Oh my. It's at the Hoover library in Iowa.

Save us, James T. Kirk!

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran
The Obama/Boehner buddy-cop film is shaping up NICELY.

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran
Mitt Romney proof-of-life photo:

The menu:

appetizer young garlic soup with thyme and sautéed frog legs. Next diver scallops with caramelized cauliflower & a caper raisin emulsion.

funtax fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Nov 30, 2016

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran
Quis custodiet ipsos 2020 candidates?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran
Day one being Terry McAuliffe's replacement seems exactly like you'd expect it to be.

• Locked thread