Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Gun free zones save lives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Guavanaut posted:

I think they confused 'sexual' and 'neolithic' there, but it did happen.
http://www.psmag.com/nature-and-technology/17-to-1-reproductive-success

I wonder if it could be related to the ice age? That fits the time frame I think.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

female suicide bombers detonation

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

now do this chart without suicides because they have gently caress all to do with gun crime

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Filthy Hans posted:

Savage Arms' name came from the founder, whose last name was Savage. The offensive logo was adopted later, if I recall correctly, which is, in a way, worse than simply starting out with a racist logo - the name Savage Arms doesn't need a logo at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emQ6_PrRzIk

herp derp you're an idiot that can't even recall a few posts previous to yours

mlmp08 posted:

quote:

In 1919, Chief Lame Deer approached Arthur Savage to purchase lever-action rifles for the Indian reservation and the two men struck a deal. The tribe would get discounted rifles and Savage would get their support and endorsement. It was at this time in the company's history, that Arthur Savage added the Indian head logo--a direct gift from the Chief--to the company name.
Still, lol at "savage arms"

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Could this affect inflation, or could we blow up enough money to have to account for it?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Bangor Daily News posted:

Roger Haines says he met Trump around 1989 when he was a boat captain in the Panama Canal, and he wore a hat that he said Trump gave him, with the words “Trump Princess” printed in gold with a mermaid and golden laurel leaves on the bill.

“I didn’t know he was going to be running for president or I would gotten him to sign it then. So I had to bring it back to tell him he has to sign it. That’s my plan anyways. Then, I’ll give it to my grandson.”

http://bangordailynews.com/story/donald-trump-campaign-comes-to-bangor/

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

FreudianSlippers posted:

A broken clock is right twice a day.

Erdogan is the worst and deserves to have his fragile but gigantic ego shat on at every opportunity.

Erdogan's giant insanely expensive presidential palace that is built in Atatürk Forest Farm and Zoo which is meant to be a protected site:

spooky

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

TenementFunster posted:

that isn't machined for an auto sear so why third selector position?

for funsies?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

EverettLO posted:

The thing I've always wondered about this image is the purpose of putting one of the innocents in women's clothing and clearly making him effeminate. That element doesn't feature into the legend of St. Nicholas or feature in the later version by the same artist:

Anyone know anything?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

• Locked thread