Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

pillsburysoldier posted:

If I remember correctly, Virginia actually already had voting for felons, and their governor promised to not repeal the policy as part of his campaign. Then he abolished it in office. So, like, he's still an rear end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g77b59b6YOY

You remember incorrectly. TMac has spent literally his entire term as governor expanding the rights of felons, for instance through banning questions about felony convictions on applications for state employment. You might be thinking about Kentucky governor Matt Bevin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

Oh my lord.

1000% guaranteed this person has never personally been to any of these cities, which are mostly quite lovely though they struggle with urban poverty. However, they contain The Blacks and worse are often governed by them so it is self evident that they are "filthy ghettoes."

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

Spotted on the streets of my city:

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

As I recall, this was because Trump said one thing at his meeting with the Mexican president in the morning, then turned around and went full fascist at his rally in Arizona in the evening. My guess is one market edition went to print at a later time, and could thus incorporate more recent information ("whelp all that softening poo poo was wrong, turns out").

But what do I know, maybe I'm just a sheeple.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

presented without comment:

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

MizPiz posted:

For a second I thought that was Elon Musk's cyberpunk villain of a mom.

wow I didn't know Elon Musk's mom was Nova Prime

all of them would make excellent cyberpunk presidents so I am on board with this, except lol if you think Miranda Priestly would be anything but a bloomberg democrat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

• Locked thread