Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONT TOUCH THE PC
Jul 15, 2001

You should try it, it's a real buzz.

I wish I hadn't deleted some of my greatest hits from Tinder.

Like the smiling reporter in front of the drainage pipes where Ghadaffi was found or the woman brandishing an AK-74 and wearing a Keffiyeh.

For ages, the communists were the only ones that wanted to grant independence to the Dutch East-Indies, this poster is from 1929. This didn't make them very popular.

In 1945 public opinion still felt that the colonies were theirs. The poster calls for the liberation of the colonies, but only to reinstate the pre-war situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT TOUCH THE PC
Jul 15, 2001

This one was probably a lot more fun to make:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imrDkegrY1o

DONT TOUCH THE PC
Jul 15, 2001

Despite their institutional problems, public libraries are more likely to follow social and cultural chances in a community and create a collection that is more representative than the free market.

The library I used to work had even carried this book:

• Locked thread