Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax

Scratch Monkey posted:

edit: ha! way to be a poo poo in every way imaginable

Holy poo poo, the bumper sticker is bad enough but they're taking up 5 parking spaces. It's like they're daring someone to key their truck.

I'd try something like this to teach them a lesson but they'd probably just end up shooting me.

http://gawker.com/parking-jerk-taught-a-valuable-lesson-about-not-taking-977196808

THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax

Stultus Maximus posted:

Also it's something you only do when the other car is at least as nice as yours.

Where did you get this stupid idea? Taking up two spots is never ok, blocking their driver side door is probably the most tame "lesson".

THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax

Stultus Maximus posted:

If their car is less nice than yours, it greatly increases the chances that they'll slam their doors into you or scrape you on the way out.

Sorry I misread, sometimes i don't read good

THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax

wayfinder posted:

↓↓↓↓ I looked it up, and 15kph is about 50% faster than what the experts say is the upper boundary of river flow speeds in the wild (3m/s). Most rivers stay well below 1m/s ↓↓↓↓

Good going Goonlord, you sure showed those Chinese journalists from the '60s... :rolleyes:

THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax

Agrajag posted:

He really comes off as some unhinged senile old dude, except he has a lot of money.

Yeah, maybe it's the money but he gives off a Donald Sterling vibe...

THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax
whoa, lots of pics in the picture thread! hope there's lots of funny stuff about that idiot Trump!

oh, it's just the usual pearl-clutching faggots that are scared of guns. bummer

whoops my fart

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax

idiots do dumb things!

WILL SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax
:qq:

THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax
HAHAHAHA

sorry you're gonna miss this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax
can't say for sure if you're a pearl-clutcher but you definitely fit the descriptive bill of the other thing i mentioned

also do u have a newsletter im interested in your opinion on how best 2 abolish the second ammendment for good! because all guns and all gun havers are evil you see and im glad were on the same page about this because

THE BOMBINATRIX fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Jan 23, 2016

• Locked thread