Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
you see this sort of poo poo at gun shows all the time, but that "This is the only Woodstock I remember" always struck me as pretty clever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
holy jesus SC has a monument to Wade loving Hampton?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Armyman25 posted:

Bomb detonators:

better arrest every student with a watch or a cell phone! all potential detonators!

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Armyman25 posted:

Well, if they're stripped down to the circuit board and attached by wires, I'd say it was justified.

I agree. this kind of scene has no place in a high school engineer class. call the cops!

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Volcott posted:

The death penalty is cool and good (when you are 100% sure the guy did the thing) and I am still pretty salty that Connecticut did away with it before we could kill those two guys from the In Cold Blood re-enactment society.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire,_Connecticut,_home_invasion_murders

what if you're 100% sure he did it, but he's white?

or what if you're 0% sure he did it, but the guy who actually 100% for sure did it told the cops somebody else paid him to do it?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

spacetoaster posted:

Obama burned all his political currency to get the ACA (although he's making plenty of friends in the military industrial complex). Hillary is going to have to call in all her chips (and make some pretty serious promises) to get the nomination (I think).
the point you missed was that is a possibility that the next president will appoint the replacements for Justices Kennedy, Breyer, Ginsburg, and Scalia, presumably remaking the court with justices less likely to buy into the Heller line, emboldening states to corral our nation's insane gun problem. You don't need much "political currency" for a SCOTUS appointment in comparison to fixing a public health issue that happens to be worshiped by infantilized sociopaths

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Thump! posted:

they're happy to let vets continue offing themselves.
to be fair, have you read GIP lately?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
has anybody seen this yet?!

lol!

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
Gundam 00 Season 3 looking sexy

Somebody fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Feb 15, 2016

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

ChickenSuit posted:

Bernie in Tulsa, OK after his visit to the Woodie Guthrie Center downtown.

where'd you find that picture?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
comparativeratesofchildmortalityandfoodinsecurityinmalibuandbangladesh.jpg

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Wife of Liberty Council President Matt Staver, probably shouldn't tweet this

https://mobile.twitter.com/AnitaStaver/status/723614452008939521?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
gently caress Anita Staver. Who the hell is she?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Volcott posted:

I'm just so tired of explaining how an AR-15 is not a machine gun to pearl clutching millennials.

I give up, take the loving things. I'll settle for a Mini-14.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNjdlJxanmQ
I got tired of trying to correct self-professed internet gun experts trying to "debunk" the liebral media who claim that the Sig Sauer MCX is not an AR-15 and shares zero parts in common with an AR-15, in spite of it obviously being an AR-15 with few minor modifications to its gas system and ergonomics

Pictured: an AR-15

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
shout out to gun "culture" for being the only thing worse than stoner "culture"

edit: wait poo poo alt-right is the new second place, appropriately snuggled between terrible gun people and weed people

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Snowman Crossing posted:

:nms::biotruths:https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/jun/20/transgender-dad-breastfeeding-pregnancy-trevor-macdonald:biotruths::nms:
v:confused:v

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

whitey delenda est posted:

extremely well spoken
yes he's very clean and articulate, you disgusting racist

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Crowsbeak posted:

Yeah this is about as bad when people dug up poo poo about Trayvon Maritn.
It's important that society knows that Officer Ahrens was No Angel!

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
that isn't machined for an auto sear so why third selector position?

here!

TenementFunster fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Aug 27, 2016

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
lol if you weren't able to make it as a white man in the US in the 80s when the entire system was gamed in your favor then yeah you should probably drink yourself to death

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Cugel the Clever posted:

Way to completely discount class struggle, you racist gently caress. Narrow-minded idiots like you are one of the reasons why notable segments of the once reliably left-leaning working class in Western countries have had nowhere to turn but to mire themselves in the politics of hopelessness, racism, and ultra-conservatism.
nobody cares, loser

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Rand alPaul posted:

I live in this state. As soon as I get a better job I am moving away.

lol if you haven't gotten out by now, you're stuck.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
exquisite

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Coohoolin posted:

My ex was some photographer, eh.
if it's any consolation, she's spent less time behind the camera now that she's in a more fulfilling relationship ~with me~

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Play posted:

Jesus Christ does Michelle Obama's name REALLY have to be equally large as the person's whose literal corpse sits under that rock.
lol imagine getting outraged over the different text sizes while proving that people don't read the small text.

be ashamed of yourself, idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Play posted:

heh nice meltdown and prob, corpse elsewhere, point remains the same, guess you dont read the small text either lol

https://twitter.com/lurie_john/status/895783559453184004
lol what point? that you didn't read the small print? the corpse is literally elsewhere. michelle obama's name is big because she's important. find better poo poo to get upset about

• Locked thread