Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I drive one of these and thus can only be prosecuted under maritime common law as an Admiral of the Vatican Fleet.

Rent-A-Cop fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Jun 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Dog is like America.

Makes you think.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

MizPiz posted:

So Japan seems to be cool with their high schools girls moonlighting as prostitutes. Bonus for comments with weeabos being angry at Vice for disparaging the superior Nipponese culture.
Japan is super weird.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Bohemian Nights posted:

tubby US nerd pretends to be jihadist and a slew of other personalities online to smear opponents of hate speech

http://www.smh.com.au/national/unmasking-a-troll-aussie-jihadist-australi-witness-a-20yearold-american-nerd-20150909-gjil47

Does the FBI even investigate poo poo any more or do they just trawl the internet for retards 24/7?

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

crowoutofcontext posted:

Kinda need a back story, though the activist seem really racist and pretty cowardly.
Something cowardly and racist happened? In France!?!

Sacré bleu!

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dizitEUkCCg

Edit:

Rent-A-Cop fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Oct 3, 2015

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

An old favorite.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Thump! posted:

Ha, took me a second there.

All Todds are sociopaths.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

The little flourish at the end makes it

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Oct 5, 2015

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

RonJeremysBalzac posted:

Meanwhile, the Boeing B-52 is expected to remain in service until 2050, when the earliest versions will be nearly 100 year old planes

Good ideas last a long time.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Arglebargle III posted:

Is that bullpup shotgun really legal? :stare:
Sure. Why wouldn't it be?

It is a huge piece of poo poo though so selling it for $800 really shouldn't be legal.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

The Dark One posted:

thoughts and prayers

1 Be careful not to parade your uprightness in public to attract attention; otherwise you will lose all reward from your Father in heaven.

2 So when you give alms, do not have it trumpeted before you; this is what the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets to win human admiration. In truth I tell you, they have had their reward.

3 But when you give alms, your left hand must not know what your right is doing;

4 your almsgiving must be secret, and your Father who sees all that is done in secret will reward you.

5 'And when you pray, do not imitate the hypocrites: they love to say their prayers standing up in the synagogues and at the street corners for people to see them. In truth I tell you, they have had their reward.

6 But when you pray, go to your private room, shut yourself in, and so pray to your Father who is in that secret place, and your Father who sees all that is done in secret will reward you.

7 'In your prayers do not babble as the gentiles do, for they think that by using many words they will make themselves heard.

8 Do not be like them; your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

The Fourth Estate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Some poor rear end in a top hat, groggy from lack of sleep and paint fumes, did this without even cracking a smile. That's the true tragedy of the War on Terror.

• Locked thread