Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

http://jebtwentysixteen.tumblr.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Accretionist posted:

If he goes full on, "I stalked and murdered him because I wanted to," is he protected by double jeopardy?

He could probably get sued at least. Much like OJ.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Bernie knows what's up with the scene.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

For a second there I thought the frontman for Fugazi and Minor Threat was writing history about the Canadian left.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Like anyone in that neighborhood walks. Also, there are no sidewalks, so good going there.

Stolen from the USPol thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

ekuNNN posted:

Yeah, black sun gets used often by fascists trying not to look TOO much like fascists. You see it used by NSBM (nazi black metal) bands/fans and "national anarchists" for example.

First row: 1: Celtic Cross - White power, 2: triple 7 - AWB, 3: black sun, 4: Greek key - Golden Dawn, 5: wolfsangel - used by SS and current fascist in ukraine, 6: Odhal rune

Second row: 1: SS skull, 2: Lightning bolt of Oswald Mosley's British Union of Fascists, 3: National rebirth of Poland symbol - polish neo-nazis, 4: Identitaire Bewegung - rebranded neo-nazis across the EU, 5: Fasces, (origin of the word fascism) mostly used by Italian fascists, 6: Church of the creator logo - an American white power movement

Third row: 1: National action logo - UK neonazis, 2: SS symbol, 3: Valknot - rune appropriated by neonazis but also used by innocent pagans :( , 4: Arrow Cross - hungarian and US nazis, 5: Symbol of the Falange - Spanish fascists, 6: Logo of the Hammerskins - international neonazi skinhead group

I keep checking for the Crass symbol in these and kinda glad they haven't been misidentified.

I have a Crass shirt, and I really don't wear it too much because I've already had one person mistake it for an actual fascist symbol.

• Locked thread