Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThermoPhysical
Dec 26, 2007

Um...if you bought the Batmobile Limited Edition....

I am so sorry.

Apparently no one knew at UK's GAME or US's GameStop, Amazon didn't know and nor did any other retailer it just...happened without warning from WB or Rocksteady.

If you got this version, you will be able to get a full refund and (hopefully) can preorder another version.

To compensate, WB will give out the New 52 skin pack that was originally to be in the Batmobile/Batman statue edition for free to anyone who buys the game in any form.

ThermoPhysical fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Jun 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThermoPhysical
Dec 26, 2007

Knormal posted:

It's probably not necessary, considering Rocksteady threw a pretty big dis at Origins by referring to Knight as "the third game in the trilogy" I doubt they plan to incorporate anything from it into their game. Origins' probably worth finishing at some point because it has arguably the best story of the Arkham games and some cool elements, but the altered combat mechanics and general bugginess of everything make it a lot less enjoyable to me than the "real" Arkham games.

Origins is officially canon to the other Arkham games according to Sefton Hill, Rocksteady's co-founder and game director.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txVkG7kOAYw

At 8:13, he specifically mentions that the evidence room contains items from previous villains in the "previous three games--in Asylum, in City, and in Origins".

• Locked thread