Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

The predator video is neat. Thugs will adapt to your tactics now so it's like the Mr. Freeze boss fight spread across an entire game. The Riddler puzzle they showed at the end was pretty clever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

CuwiKhons posted:

then it won't matter what you post because everyone will think you're bullshitting

Thats why he announced it beforehand

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

net cafe scandal posted:

(Heath Ledger Joker voice) It will be awesome, to boldly reveal the identity of the Arkham Knight and to cause true chaos for the bad Games posters... indeed chaos is the only way.

Now I am forced to start making guesses about the Arkham Knight, because you made this bad post

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

He's the Mad Hatter

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Serious Frolicking posted:

Ha ha, goddamn. Q: What is under the arkham knight's mask? A: Another mask.

That's how it was in the Red Hood movie. Maybe he's wearing a domino mask under this one too

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I found out some details on GameFAQs. I saw some stuff on Instagram that confirms this.

Goddammit. :argh:

hahahahahaha

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I found out some details on GameFAQs. I saw some stuff on Instagram that confirms this.

Goddammit. :argh:

ok i actually love this. thats hilarious and the jokermobile makes all the batmobile crap worth it

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

lmao

this game is going to own

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

RatHat posted:

The character the game is named after was just a supporting thread?

they had to work arkham into the title somehow ok

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

thats an even bigger number!!

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Shindragon posted:

Yeah we know for the 10th time about your love for Origins, we don't need another long rear end post of it. (if you wanna know my hostile attitude towards you, all you do is come and glee how Knight is bad and blah so gently caress off)

It's not the best either. Asylum is and always be the best one.

He only has 4 posts in this thread and only one of them is about that??

Also guess what: hes right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

I have a slightly more favorable view of Origins probably due to not playing most of it myself, but yeah, this is basically my opinion on the series too.

• Locked thread