Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

just got the email that my copy just got shipped. hype meter at max levels!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

net cafe scandal posted:

Here's the rest of them, no pics/proof but this is the same guy that leaked upcoming DLC.

http://forums.arkhamverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=23298

Highlights: Animated, Dick Grayson Batman, The Dark Knight (The Nolanverse version apparently, oh poo poo!)

I don't care that you don't get to play as the other characters as much but OYL Robin is the best Robin suit fight me

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

GenoCanSing posted:

Did you try rapidpressing L2? Although I am 99% sure there were multiple batarang trophies in Asylum and City.

It's kind of dumb that Batman just kind of "forgets" how to throw multiple batarangs at once.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

I just finished the Penguin weapon cache quest chain and the difference between how Bruce treats Dick and Tim is really irritating.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

What's the difference? He seemed pretty "No. Go home and let me handle everything. :mad:" to both of them.

At the end of it, Bruce explicitly says that he trusts Dick to protect Bludhaven, with the implication that he's going to die that night.

• Locked thread