Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Was I talking to you? Did I address you at all?

Well technically you weren't addressing anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

ImpAtom posted:

Troy Baker and Nolan North actually have a fair bit of variety. The problem is that they're cast in very similar roles frequently. Troy Baker is asked to play the same role, using the same voice, all the drat time.

It's the Steve Blum Effect. He actually has range, but everybody tells him "Do the Spike/Wolverine voice!"

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

paint dry posted:

Ending thoughts that just occurred to me and that everyone else will definitely think are dumb:

Batman says the Joker virus is a mutated form of Creutzfeldt-Jacob Disease, one of the most horrible, incurable diseases it's possible for a human being to get, and yet he cures himself by... beating up the infected part of his psyche? Noone at Rocksteady thought this might be offensive to CJD patients and their families?

Edit: ^^^^ the riddles carry over to NG+. I know because two trophies bugged out for me and I could only collect them that way.

Welp, time to look at Wikipedia.

quote:

In the U.S., the FDA has banned import of any donor sperm, motivated by a risk of Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease, inhibiting the once popular[37] import of Scandinavian sperm.

Uh.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Why doesn't DC ever use Tim in anything else, come to think of it? He wasn't in Son of Batman or Under the Red Hood, even though I'm fairly certain he was in both stories in the comics.

Sorta tying with ImpAtom's post, adaptations tend to not use him because he doesn't really have a reason to exist unless Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Jason Todd/Red Hood also both exist, and most adaptations don't "get that far".

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I'm not convinced these aren't mislabeled.

What is even happening here? Even the light in the background looks worse, lens flare overuse aside.

• Locked thread