Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Just recently bought this game and am loving it. Is there a quick way to use the non-tank bat mobiles while playing the story for the first time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

What would have been a good price for this game's dlc? $15?

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Such a mistake to not let you use the DLC bat mobiles for most of the campaign. I would have bought the 1989 Batmobile if I could use it.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

How many hours of story missions are in the whole season pass? I'm on the fence after it was dropped in price but know a lot of people hated on it.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

They are making an Arkham HD Collection this summer. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-04-18-batman-arkham-hd-collection-revealed-via-leak Kind of weak that it won't include Origins.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

The DLC Batmobiles are great until you need to fire a power winch. I don't understand why they couldn't at least do that. Does the Two Face bank robbery mission chain end with going straight from the bank into the car normally? It skipped when I would expect Batman to be putting and taking Two Face out of the 1989 Batmobile.

edit:
They should go all out with the HD remakes of the first two and have Adam West come in to read all of Batman's lines. Playing with that option would be hilarious.

Spacebump fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Apr 19, 2016

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Is the Riddler boss fight worth doing all the riddles?

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Chasiubao posted:

:siren: The season pass is $13.99 on Xbone right now :siren:

drat, I just bought it earlier this week.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

redbackground posted:

So uh, hows-about that big 4-25 announcement everyone's been waiting for?!

Lol at it being the Joker's birthday and nobody realizing it after all their research.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Seventh Arrow posted:

So if you 100% the Riddler stuff, do you get to punch his lights out or something?

You get a boss fight with Catwoman on your team. It also saves the riddles for a new game + play through.

• Locked thread