Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Curious how the PC port is going to turn out. I didn't get the ports of AA and AC until many years after release and they seemed to be pretty solid. Did they have all sorts of bugs at launch or was it smooth sailing? Can't decide if I should get AK on PS4 or PC, leaning towards PC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Very glad I decided to wait and see how the PC port faired...something smelled rotten when GMG had keys for 40% off. Off to BB to get the PS4 version.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
So I'm at 70% in the main story and I get to the mission waypoint and I can't proceed until I "secure the area". Problem is there are literally no enemies around besides the little poo poo-head rioters that always litter the map. Has anyone else had this occur? It seems pretty progression-breaking.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Holy hell the tank fights in this game are becoming such a slog. I'm at 89% of the main quest and I've committed that I won't be getting all the riddler trophies, is there any point to finishing the other sidequests or is it an all-or-nothing deal with them in relation to the ending?

• Locked thread