Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Can I change my skin before the post game for once?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

How big is the map compared to Arkham City?

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Feels like Conroy is losing the voice a little bit. Or just getting old.

The Batmobile controls okay. Takes some getting used to. It's been a long time since I played Arkham City but Batmans controls feel a little awkward. Just have to get back in the saddle.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The game seems to have slight performance issues even on PS4. Frame rate drops now and then driving the Batmobile around. Also forget going to the XMB during some segments because it will become a slide show if it doesn't lock up.

Game is still real fun though.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

keyframe posted:

Am I the only one who really likes the Batmobile?
It has grown on me and controlling/maneuvering it isn't a chore anymore. I like it as an alternate form of getting around and for some puzzle solving.

However, the vehicle combat sections that pop up mid-mission or when you're doing mine disarmament get kind of tiresome by the 9-10th time you do it. There's little difficulty in it and just turns into a shooting gallery that wastes time.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

What do you have to do for 100%?

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I finished the story and enjoyed it very much. I thought it was pretty good all the way round despite being predictable as all hell. I don't want Rocksteady to stop making Batman games. They're probably the best comic book games we're ever likely to get. I want to keep patrolling around Gotham for years to come. Unless, of course, they give us something cool like a Superman or Justice League game now that Arkham Knight has those cool team up attacks.

Also the game's biggest failure is not being able to patrol the city as any of the 5-6 characters they let you play as in the game. I'm sure that'll be fixed through lovely DLC.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

MinibarMatchman posted:

that excavator sequence was one of the worst loving things I've ever sat through in any game in years but at least everything else for the last half was great
It wouldn't have been so bad if it didn't change the camera to a chase camera you've never used before and hosed up your sense of steering

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The best take down is the inverted takedown and there wasn't a lot of that in Arkham Knight, imo.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Every time I see the Riddler I keep thinking he's voiced by and modeled after John Michael Higgins, but it's never him :(

Seeing him on the video screens looks completely different than when they show him in cutscenes. To me, at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Free skin is being emailed to any PS4 owners that attended their E3 show

• Locked thread