Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I would very much like all metal gear games to be released on pc. Seems low effort high yield enough for today's Konami to get off the couch for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Heck. MGS4 on PC? I'd buy iot.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Hell I wouldn't even need m+kb support or graphical options to get my metal gear solid

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It's awesome how many people on 4chan have authentic gay crushes on Big Boss and Ocelot.. the /vg/ megathread is heavily populated with men that want to suck Big Boss cock and gently caress his rear end. It's cute

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

net cafe scandal posted:

It's awesome how many people on 4chan have authentic gay crushes on Big Boss and Ocelot.. the /vg/ megathread is heavily populated with men that want to suck Big Boss cock and gently caress his rear end. It's cute

Hell, it is the case here too!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

Big Boss and Ocelot are both very Alpha.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

i didn't know jake posted on /v/

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Big Boss and Ocelot are both very Alpha.

Exactly, they wouldnt bottom, even for each other

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Uhh I'm pretty sure Ocelot would bottom for Big Boss dude.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It's beside the point because I'm certain that if BB wasn't asexual after Boss died, he certainly is post-coma

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I really don't think Big Boss in phantom pain can get a boner.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

It's good. Hi.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
holy poo poo people, not all gay couples engage in anal penetrative sex you know? I'm almost positive that boss and ocelot would be one such example

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I dunno if I should play this before replaying MGS2 and 3.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I dunno if I should play this before replaying MGS2 and 3.

If you want to join YSG's upcoming Month of MGS Simulplay, then I think you should wait.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

net cafe scandal posted:

If you want to join YSG's upcoming Month of MGS Simulplay, then I think you should wait.

Perhaps I will.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I don't have Peace Walker anymore and I've already played MGS1 69,000 times but I will join in for 2 and 3.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
you should at least play 3 its one of the best games ever. 2 is no slouch either though but 3 is a must replay

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just got through PW&3 so I'll be saving 2 and a replay of GZ for July. 2 was the first one I ever beat and I remember always getting frustrated with that shipping room under fatman's boss arena

e: also getting my brother to help me with a couple parts lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
http://www.gameinformer.com/games/metal_gear_solid_v_the_phantom_pain/b/playstation4/archive/2015/06/18/new-intel-for-metal-gear-online.aspx

So everyone here's getting it for PS4, is that right?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I'm./

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I am, and will probably pick it up on PC during a steam sale after a year or two

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

What the hell, no, I'm a PC gamer, like I thought the rest of you were.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Please tell me someone on this forums going to be waiting those two weeks with me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think ZDR is.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
I'll be waiting too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think I'm going to miss release date because I'll be hiking in the Smoky Mountains, but I should be playing by the end of release week.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
good luck hiking imp

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

net cafe scandal posted:

Please tell me someone on this forums going to be waiting those two weeks with me.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
PC Solidarity.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

zen death robot posted:

People in the MGS thread are already talking about epic mods and cheats and I don't want that loving up my MGO experience like GTAV PC

I'll get the PC version on a sale at some point when I wanna gently caress around with poo poo

-_-

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

:frogbon:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

zen death robot posted:

People in the MGS thread are already talking about epic mods and cheats and I don't want that loving up my MGO experience like GTAV PC

I'll get the PC version on a sale at some point when I wanna gently caress around with poo poo

Is MGO releasing with MGSV

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fail, your supposed to post

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Fail, your supposed to post

Not the full handshake fail.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Not the full handshake fail.

I couldn't find it on short notice....the reverse ownage -_-

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

i just played through 4 for the first time, it was very good. did a no-kill run so i could get the bandana for a "kill everything" run.

the weapons in the game seem really cool.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i watched a man on youtube complete a Big Boss run of mgs4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I hope there is a similar epic challenge with ownage rewards, in MGS5

• Locked thread