Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's gonna win???
Alex
Amanda
Daria
Dianna
Gabi
Giorgia
Hank
Joshua
Mada
Patrick
Sara
Tanner
Zamariah
One legged military guy making a comeback
View Results

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I like Patrick and Daria after watching the network special.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Sara Lee is the best.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

if Sara Lee can work at all, she's a pretty good AJ replacement

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It looked to me like they let Tanner go longer than they would've let other people go, specifically because of his challenge.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

He's definitely got the mental part down to fight through fatigue but Tanner also has the only body in the men's group conducive to long periods of cardio. Everyone else either has a lot of muscle or is ZZ.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It's a reality show and Gabi said Roman Reigns made her wet. If someone was open about Lita giving them a boner, I'm sure they probably would've shown and talked about that as well.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Patrick and ZZ split votes. That's why Josh stayed.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I kind of want josh to win because my hope is it gets Baron Corbin released

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

sticklefifer posted:

Patrick failed to realize that wrestling is a team effort. Dude's 19, he'll live, but he could train for another decade and still have a poo poo attitude if he doesn't learn how to be humble.

He's not really like that. Dude obviously hammed it up after the first couple weeks because of all the warnings to not fade into the background. It just bit him in the rear end because he went too over the top.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I'd imagine Patrick will probably get a developmental deal. He's got a good look and he can talk well for someone who's only 19 loving years old. If they were smart (they're not most of the time), they'd be all over the guy.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Losing the show is probably in the best long term interest of any of these people tbh.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Be careful what you wish for. Don't put a fat kid on Tough Enough because he's a reality star and then expect him to run his course or whatever. When you bring in some Swamp People kid to try to appeal to a larger audience with your show, you really don't have a right to get lovely when that audience keeps the guy around.

They had every opportunity to have this not happen by not casting him, but here we are. If he wins, they get what they deserve.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Sara Lee is basically the new AJ if she can become a competent worker.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahahahaha Truffle Shuffle

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahaha that ugly Merch

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Save Sara, Daniel!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Yessss

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

So basically the bottom 3 is automatically the three guys next week?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Josh is an atrocious talker

E: Hahahaha five bump chump

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I'm not taking this back to my home again, but I am.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahaha Both

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Matt Capiccioni is Son of Havoc in Lucha Underground

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

In fairness to ZZ, it's entirely likely he had no idea the full extent of what he was getting into and was picked through a casting agent or something.

And the ring rat comment was the greatest thing ever. Everyone's reaction was loving priceless. Paige's scream, Daniel trying not to corpse, Byron's "oh gently caress" look. Everything was amazing.

Truther Vandross fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Aug 19, 2015

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I've watched it like 100 times now and it gets funnier every time. Every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If one of the girls injures Alicia Fox, nobody would care.

• Locked thread