Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's gonna win???
Alex
Amanda
Daria
Dianna
Gabi
Giorgia
Hank
Joshua
Mada
Patrick
Sara
Tanner
Zamariah
One legged military guy making a comeback
View Results

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
"Don't say the F word on network TV" is, like, TV training 101. Better to get it out of their system now than to deal with the heat when you accidentally drop "motherfucker" on Raw.

It would be weirder if Billy didn't mention it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Anyway, I liked the guy who calls himself "The Yeti" because you can tell he's never actually watched pro wrestling before if he thinks that nickname is flattering.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I wonder if Lita actually had the clearance to just promise Ashley a tryout once they figure out what is wrong with her heart.

I highly doubt they would've given Ashley all that TV time if they weren't planning on bringing her back. Maybe they were running up on deadline and couldn't promise her an official cast spot while she goes in for more tests.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Well this didn't take long

Observer posted:

Mike Hayes, the OVW star and war veteran who was in the Tough Enough tryouts but didn't make the final cut, is going to be hired by WWE.

the WWE released a video of Canyon Ceman telling Hayes that he will have an opportunity in WWE when he feels he's ready and that the company always honors its word.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Mr. Swoon posted:

I can't wait for ZZ's one minute match at raw

Vince will bring back the Kiss My rear end Club just so he can make ZZ join

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Season finale rating was 981K, down 1.7% from last week