Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's gonna win???
Alex
Amanda
Daria
Dianna
Gabi
Giorgia
Hank
Joshua
Mada
Patrick
Sara
Tanner
Zamariah
One legged military guy making a comeback
View Results

• Locked thread
ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

The_Rob posted:

I am glad they brought that Brazilian girl back though. I enjoyed her getting on peoples nerves.

This surprised me, since it seemed like Samantha just barely missed the cut while Brazilian girl was roundly disliked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

The_Rob posted:

How the gently caress did Josh not get eliminated. Dude has no personality.

What are you talking about? He was facetiming with his personality on this very episode.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

The person this hurts the most is really Mada.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

I think Jericho probably takes over the judges chair, but it would be weird to have Miz host both the show and the aftershow, and I much prefer him on the aftershow. Renee will probably just handle the hosting duties herself from now on.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

VoLaTiLe posted:

Did Holgan elect Patrick last episode of tough enough ? I can't check because they have pulled all the previous episodes from youtube haha

Because if so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyu2jAD6sdo

Telling you brother we need to keep the WWE white brother

No, Paige did.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

At this point I think the only way ZZ goes home is if Paige and Bryan conspire to use their saves concurrently on the other two in the bottom 3. Which honestly may happen.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

I loved the coaches, judges, and everybody else praising Amanda through the whole post-show for her athleticism, only for Triple H to pop in and laugh at them. "Nobody likes her and everybody likes Sara Lee, sorry guys!"

And he's right, you can teach and train athleticism, but as years of futile booking have proven, you just can't force a connection to the crowd. Maybe Sara is able to maintain that in NXT or on the main roster, maybe she's not, but that's the kind of thing you have to grab and try to build on.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Are you saying that you CAN'T TEACH THAT?

ZZ could've pulled this thing out if he had only taught himself to be 7' tall.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Padje posted:

There was an edict some time ago, that Divas were to keep away from each others' heads and faces.

Tell that to Nikki, whose sub-finisher these days is "stiff forearm to the face." Or Tamina legit kicking women in the face.

Or for that matter, the most devastating face-striking finisher, Naomi's Rear View.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

I'm just not sure what Foley would need a "pass" for in this circumstance. The patriarchy?

• Locked thread