Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
thinking of you wheezy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Petey posted:

thinking of you wheezy
He turned the laces on that kick.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
We could have seen his smiling face in the sky as it sailed wide, but it was blocked by the left upright.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Chilichimp posted:

We could have seen his smiling face in the sky as it sailed wide, but it was blocked by the left upright.

:perfect:

B.F. Hoodrich
May 16, 2006
welp

Chilichimp posted:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Chilichimp posted:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Chilichimp posted:

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Chilichimp posted:

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Chilichimp posted:

Masterful.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Chilichimp posted:

:vince:

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Chilichimp posted:

Thank you wheez :unsmith:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Chilichimp posted:

:unsmith:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Chilichimp posted:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I hate how long it took for me to get that.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Joey Freshwater posted:

I hate how long it took for me to get that.

It's fine, I suck at communicating ideas.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Chilichimp posted:

This made me smile really hard

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.
Goddamn, you guys are all pretty decent people.

Now none of you die.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Chilichimp posted:

Just now seeing this pro post thing-of-beauty a day later. :golfclap::rip:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

MonsterWalk posted:

Goddamn, you guys are all pretty decent people.

Now none of you die.

If this universe can take bowie it can take any of us :smith:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TubeStank posted:

If this universe can take bowie it can take any of us :smith:

I hope I'm able to do a personal masterpiece and see someone love it before I go, like Bowie was able to do with Blackstar on his birthday

elKlepitan
Jul 13, 2015

Sis the Roux

Repping the coolest cat in TFF
if you have any food quotes/ recipes/ photos/ cocktails of wheez's you think should be included in the wheez cookbook let me know. I'll post a link to the ebook here when I'm done (probably in a few weeks). The pot brownie and fried chicken recipes are absolutely in there.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

elKlepitan posted:

if you have any food quotes/ recipes/ photos/ cocktails of wheez's you think should be included in the wheez cookbook let me know. I'll post a link to the ebook here when I'm done (probably in a few weeks). The pot brownie and fried chicken recipes are absolutely in there.

Oh yeah, did he ever indicate what strains/amounts of THC by volume the brownies were?

I gave it a whirl a couple weeks ago, but uh... even half strength is still enough to melt reality for a while.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

WugLyfe posted:

Oh yeah, did he ever indicate what strains/amounts of THC by volume the brownies were?

I gave it a whirl a couple weeks ago, but uh... even half strength is still enough to melt reality for a while.

That sounds about right, honestly.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Chilichimp posted:

That sounds about right, honestly.

The difference there is that I was using med-grade 25%+THC stuff, where the average bud is closer to 9-12%. While that may not seem like a lot, it more than doubles the amount of THC in the finished product.

I'd been trying to reduce the amount of food I need to consume with each dose by making the brownies strong, but I did my math wrong in assuming I'd lose some THC to the heat and... god drat.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

WugLyfe posted:

The difference there is that I was using med-grade 25%+THC stuff, where the average bud is closer to 9-12%. While that may not seem like a lot, it more than doubles the amount of THC in the finished product.

I'd been trying to reduce the amount of food I need to consume with each dose by making the brownies strong, but I did my math wrong in assuming I'd lose some THC to the heat and... god drat.

Remember, you must use bone-dry product.

From what I remember of his telling, like half a Brownie was enough to just floor you.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Jan 13, 2016

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Chilichimp posted:

Remember, you must use bone-dry product.

From what I remember of his telling, like half a Brownie was enough to just floor you.

Yeah, that's where I'm at with these. Even hitting 60mg a brownie is a bit tough to slog through.

If it helps with the eBook I keep track of all dosing info/know quite a bit about cooking with bud because I've been a patient for a long time and MA only sells flower (or bullshit ecig garbage).

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Spoeank and Sataere were the winners of the charity league that I run and both picked SPLC as their charity...

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

:sbahj:

that owns, goons!

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Spoeank and Sataere were the winners of the charity league that I run and both picked SPLC as their charity...

Holyshit this is awesome.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

$7682 in almost exactly 7 months. This subforum's really wonderful sometimes :unsmith:

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

:eyepop:

Has the SPLC acknowledged all the donations in any way? I'm assuming they all had his name tied to them somehow. It would be sweet if they have any sort of donor acknowledgement board somewhere that he could get recognized.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Miss you wheez. More than happy to crush the dreams of goons and direct their cash to your charity.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Good job goons, eating delicious food and getting destroyed by weed brownies while raising money for charity sounds exactly like wheez's jam

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Spoeank posted:

Miss you wheez. More than happy to crush the dreams of goons and direct their cash to your charity.

The only dream of mine you crushed was not getting video evidence of you chugging that 4Loko after I beat you. :colbert:

Anyone think they can get an employer to match that donation? Would there be a way to swing that?

EDIT: It just occurred to me that I might be able to swing a match to that donation at work. Technically, I won it.... (And Spoeank, but I won't be mentioning that :v: )

Sataere fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Jan 14, 2016

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

You have to prove the donation was you. I had my employer match mine but it took forever.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

WugLyfe posted:

You have to prove the donation was you. I had my employer match mine but it took forever.

I suspect it will be a pain in the rear end, but it doesn't hurt to investigate. One third of that amount was the money I earned from our fundraising endeavor. There are clear logs on these forums that if I got that money, I would be donating it in Wheez's name. $1568 of that is mine. If I can arrange even that portion to be matched, it is worth the extra effort on my part.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
are you about to show the forums to your employer

"no it's right here in the memorial thread for the Ironyman who referred to michael crabtree as a fuckboi and repeatedly cursed out randos for having dry dicks"

Jordanis
Jul 11, 2006

v2vian man posted:

are you about to show the forums to your employer

"no it's right here in the memorial thread for the Ironyman who referred to michael crabtree as a fuckboi and repeatedly cursed out randos for having dry dicks"

no those are thistle brownie recipes. a weed, see?

elKlepitan
Jul 13, 2015

Sis the Roux

Repping the coolest cat in TFF
…I had a friend who printed off some of her chat logs with Aric at work and forgot to pick them up off the printer. They were sitting on her desk on Monday. As of today she is still employed.

I got the final weights in the brownie batch from his best friend. I think to be authentic I will leave them ridiculously strong.
Our parents have received some donation cards from SPLC saying a donation was made in his name, but I think that's because those donors entered our parent's address someplace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Sataere posted:

I suspect it will be a pain in the rear end, but it doesn't hurt to investigate. One third of that amount was the money I earned from our fundraising endeavor. There are clear logs on these forums that if I got that money, I would be donating it in Wheez's name. $1568 of that is mine. If I can arrange even that portion to be matched, it is worth the extra effort on my part.

Let me know what you need from me to help verify that. I suspect this year I might have to look at setting up a nonprofit or something.

• Locked thread