Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
All you guys who raised that much money in your fantasy football thing are cool and good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elKlepitan
Jul 13, 2015

Sis the Roux

Repping the coolest cat in TFF
the wheez the roux cookbook is up now- just submitted it for the print addition as well. ebook here:

http://www.blurb.com/ebooks/p7a19d30edd187ee8e706

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

That is awesome

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
recipes and verbal abuse

Yeah that about sums it up

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

v2vian man posted:

are you about to show the forums to your employer

"no it's right here in the memorial thread for the Ironyman who referred to michael crabtree as a fuckboi and repeatedly cursed out randos for having dry dicks"

Lol, I forgot about this. My employer doesn't match, so it ended up being a moot point. But I would've absolutely printed forums logs.

"Sir, you can see quite clearly after that picture of dickbutt that I earned that money!"

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Let me know what you need from me to help verify that. I suspect this year I might have to look at setting up a nonprofit or something.

It don't matter on my end anyway

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
I got my cookbook today!

thanks, sis the roux

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

How do I get a print copy of that

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

SaltLick posted:

How do I get a print copy of that

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
email sis the roux through the website

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
I don't really have anything new to contribute here, but sis the roux, I feel like you can't hear it enough times: your bro was cool as hell and everyone liked him. Which puts him ahead of a whole lot of people who live a lot of years. Most people, even. Assuming we are each allotted one life, he had a good one and did a good job with the one he had.

Thermos H Christ fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Feb 15, 2016

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Petey posted:

I got my cookbook today!

thanks, sis the roux

Me too.

Going to cook so many delicious things, legit excitite.

Placed lovingly next to Jamie Oliver's "Jamie at home" and rose levy beranbaum's pie and pastry bible.

Qwijib0 fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Feb 12, 2016

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Found it.

http://www.wheeztheroux.com/store/p1/The_Wheez_the_Roux_Cookbook.html

V cool

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Eating sushi and drinking sake and toasting Wheez

Can't believe it's been a year

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Bad Moon posted:

Eating sushi and drinking sake and toasting Wheez

Can't believe it's been a year

Those brownies are wild. God bless wheez

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Rip human highlight reel and after school special wheez

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

Those brownies are wild. God bless wheez

oh poo poo, I have a batch of those chillin' in the freezer.

i should eat one

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Why stop at one?

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Rip human highlight reel and after school special wheez

lol

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
http://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=posthistory&userid=60335 rip userid 60335. let's post old wheez posts

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
lmao

quote:

in 5 years, brady's son: "daddy?? why are you not listed in any of the records books?? you said you had the records and all the awards in the trophy room, why do you only show up in one of the records with a bunch of squiggles next to your name whenever it appears?? did you do something wrong daddy?? is my daddy a big stinky loving rear end in a top hat dipshit cheating liar?? are you?? are you a gigantic bitchfucker crybaby fuckboi??"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I hear that's on his tombstone

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

It's already been a year? Wtf?

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
lol wheez was so good

quote:

Nail Rat posted:

You're 25 and the Pats have been in the Super Bowl 7 times in your life, you've gotta go through 10 years of not being in the playoffs before you know if you are or aren't.

while recent hawks success has been absolutely incredible, i've been rooting for them, the cougs, and the mariners for my entire life (aka since the late 80s). i've seen some poo poo, man. i've seen poo poo you wouldn't believe. i've seen a 734 passing yard 6td 0int game setting the all-time NCAA record for a qb lose a game because of a shanked fg closer than an xp, and also a shanked xp in the same game. and i saw it sitting in the front loving row

so im going to enjoy this while it lasts because like everything good in the world it can disappear in an instant because life is pain and suffering and the universe is a cruel and hostile beast

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

:smith: at the end there

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
He's not wrong though :smith:

wheez the roux posted:

god sucked my gay dick and made me smoke weed now im demisexual and a satanist. long live satan and his devil weed, jah bless. Smoke Weed. Hail Sagan

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

sweet thursday posted:

It's already been a year? Wtf?

Seriously it felt like 2 loving months ago or something.

I'm actually upset at this poo poo. I'm going to be dead before the end of the month at this rate.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Chromatic posted:

Seriously it felt like 2 loving months ago or something.

I'm actually upset at this poo poo. I'm going to be dead before the end of the month at this rate.

:rip:
We will make a thread full of dog gifs in your honor

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
^ Everyone should be bestowed such an honor

:3:

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
when I die tragically my dying wish is for this forum to make a thread of nothing but Eli Manning MS Paints

In serious news every once in a while something from his page pops up on my facebook and it makes me sad

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I posted my condolences today on Facebook.

That guy was so cool. And I never even met him.

RIP Wheez.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

rip wheez

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

god that's perfect :unsmith:

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

wheez was the rarest of all things: A Good Poster

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Petey posted:

wheez was the rarest of all things: A Good Poster

Glass houses bro

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Febreeze posted:

when I die tragically my dying wish is for this forum to make a thread of nothing but Eli Manning MS Paints

Let's get a head start on that just in case...

uh oh pancho!
Sep 3, 2004

THE MARATHON WAS COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY

CLEAR TIME SGDQ18

i just noticed this really poorly timed email from earlier this week

Only registered members can see post attachments!

B.F. Hoodrich
May 16, 2006
welp

wheez the roux posted:

god sucked my gay dick and made me smoke weed now im demisexual and a satanist. long live satan and his devil weed, jah bless. Smoke Weed. Hail Sagan

lmao. miss ya wheez.

elKlepitan
Jul 13, 2015

Sis the Roux

Repping the coolest cat in TFF
some additional info from the tox screening for those who might be interested:
(central blood specimen)
BAC: 0.09 % (g/100ml)
barbituates/ benzodiapenes/cocaine metabolites/ opiates/ amphetamines = non-detect
positive for: antihistamine metabolites in concentrations below 0.1 mg/L
sertraline (zoloft) at 0.3 mg/L

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
He died as he lived, with a nice buzz going

RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD