Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Some may see that he died after a patriots superbowl win, but I prefer to think of it as living long enough to see the seahawks win a superbowl in his lifetime.

:rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

You're a sick bastard, God. I'll make a donation in a bit.

Edit: $25. Rest in peace, you firework.

Shangri-Law School fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Jun 19, 2015

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
Lurk a lot but wheez was always funny and he seemed like an awesome dude. SPLC gonna get a donation in his honor. For everyone out there please also check to see if your employer will match your donation

Life is precious, but at least it sounds like dude did a hell of a lot with his way too short time on earth.

vvvvv Yes he was

Adun fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Jun 19, 2015

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Chromatic posted:

Was he the poster with the combination pete carroll avatar/guy eating popcorn?

???

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Yeah he had that for a while, someone bought him a red text they should have run the ball for whatever reason a few months ago.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

On Apple Cup Day I will buy avs for anybody who asks of wheez behind the pole with whatever text they want in crimson and gray. :toxx:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

No...

gently caress. Rest in peace you crazy bastard. I'd be lying if I said my posting style didn't absorb some of yours over the years.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
before that he had that awesome one of the hulk fish man seahawk fan. so bummed about this. here's probably my favorite night shooting the poo poo with him, and it's even somewhat football related! we ended up photoshopping pictures of jihadist football teams.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3646703&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1909

pyf wheez.

CPFortest
Jun 2, 2009

Did you not pour me out like milk, and curdle me like cheese?
Aww this is the worst :smith:

RIP Wheez

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
I didn't really ever talk to wheez but I enjoyed his banter in various TFF threads. I'll commit $25. RIP dude you seemed like a cool guy. I'll have to try out that chicken recipe.

e:

SPLC

Knyteguy fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Jun 19, 2015

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Grittybeard posted:

Yeah he had that for a while, someone bought him a red text they should have run the ball for whatever reason a few months ago.

:smith:

uh oh pancho!
Sep 3, 2004

THE MARATHON WAS COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY

CLEAR TIME SGDQ18

I first met Aric over a decade ago, probably just a bit before we both regd here. We're both from the same city in Alaska, competed on the same debate circuit, etc. Most of our interaction occurred via the internet, but I still feel like I knew him really well. I got to hang out with him a little bit more back when he was at WSU and I was still at UI, but never really got the chance to see him after I moved to the East Coast 6 years ago. Despite that, I still stayed in touch with him as he was just the best person to just shoot the poo poo with about weird esoteric politics, cooking, music, the best youtubes, weed, seahawks, whatever. There's so much poo poo I probably never would have discovered without the conversations I had with him. Last year as I was getting out of school he almost convinced me to help him establish the Whole Foods of weed dispensaries in Pullman - we were gonna make an app and everything to go with it, it was going to be awesome because of infinite demand from proximity to two schools not exactly known for academics. Maybe one day when I make it back to WA I'll make Wheez Industries a reality. RIP my dude.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Donated $25 and I dedicate my 2015 football posting season to wheez. Somebody better step up and fill the hole because it's gonna be a big one.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

For once I'm not downsizing it. This needs to be seen in it's full glory. Sorry everyone's edit button is over by the sunrise.

R.I.P Wheez.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
Farewell awesome football goon. May you be welcomed in football Valhalla, where the liquor never runs out and the passing yards are infinite.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Of all the souls I have ever known, his was the most human.

uh oh pancho! posted:

I first met Aric over a decade ago, probably just a bit before we both regd here. We're both from the same city in Alaska, competed on the same debate circuit, etc. Most of our interaction occurred via the internet, but I still feel like I knew him really well. I got to hang out with him a little bit more back when he was at WSU and I was still at UI, but never really got the chance to see him after I moved to the East Coast 6 years ago. Despite that, I still stayed in touch with him as he was just the best person to just shoot the poo poo with about weird esoteric politics, cooking, music, the best youtubes, weed, seahawks, whatever. There's so much poo poo I probably never would have discovered without the conversations I had with him. Last year as I was getting out of school he almost convinced me to help him establish the Whole Foods of weed dispensaries in Pullman - we were gonna make an app and everything to go with it, it was going to be awesome because of infinite demand from proximity to two schools not exactly known for academics. Maybe one day when I make it back to WA I'll make Wheez Industries a reality. RIP my dude.

Wheez-gump dispensary.

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Jun 19, 2015

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
Man, that's just awful. :smith: I don't post here as much as I'd like, but wheez was a funny poster, sounds like an amazing dude, and it's an utter tragedy that he died so young. Just awful all around.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I hope instead of his heart just giving out, that he went the David Carradine way and his family just decided to not mention that. At least that way we know he went out happy.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
holy poo poo i just found out he knew one of my friends from college goddamn

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
i knew him, rip

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Oh man. Just a month or two ago, wheez posted a video in GWS of some crazy rear end in a top hat guzzling a full jar of million-scoville hot sauce.

He was an okay dude. One of the few people left in TFF that I wasn't paranoid was constantly out to get me. RIP. :smith:

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Jun 19, 2015

District Selectman
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
He was one of the best posters

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
This loving devastates me. I obviously never met wheez IRL, but we chatted all the time in PMs and felt like real friends, in that weird Internet way.

The Apple Cup is never going to feel the same again without us poo poo-talking each other all week :smith:

Soxors
Oct 21, 2008
Never post except like 4 times in TFF, usually during Coug games

Was also born in Anchorage, AK
Born same year as Wheez
Went to South HS
Also went to WSU
Never met Wheez
Read all his poo poo and thought it was amazing/hilarious

I'll put my vote in for ppl to adopt the cougs next year.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I'm really upset. Wheez and I would talk about Bemidji all the time. This is absolutely horrible.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
TFF .gif of the year should be re-named after is inaugural winner: The wheeze.gif TFF .gif of the Year Tournament.

Dude was one of the most interesting personalities in TFF. Always surprising people. I plan on carrying on his tradition of posting Pitbull videos in the college GDT's because dale!

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Soxors posted:

Never post except like 4 times in TFF, usually during Coug games

Was also born in Anchorage, AK
Born same year as Wheez
Went to South HS
Also went to WSU
Never met Wheez
Read all his poo poo and thought it was amazing/hilarious

I'll put my vote in for ppl to adopt the cougs next year.

Are you sure you're not just Wheez

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

swickles posted:

TFF .gif of the year should be re-named after is inaugural winner: The wheeze.gif TFF .gif of the Year Tournament.

Dude was one of the most interesting personalities in TFF. Always surprising people. I plan on carrying on his tradition of posting Pitbull videos in the college GDT's because dale!

If halftimes of SNF GDT's aren't filled with embedded youtubes of reggaeton songs we will have besmirched his memory

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

These threads about cool people dying stopped being funny the first time.

This...is a joke thread, right? :smith:

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Also, cross-posting, but I think this needs to be said:

As much as I hate speculating on injuries and diagnosing from a far on the football field, I hate it a million times more in this scenario. Guy could have had a congenital heart defect, an arrythmia, hell even a stroke due to an undiagnosed condition. There are literally thousands of reasons he may have died. Lets not speculate on the cause of his death and instead celebrate his awesome life. If someone who actually knows him well enough to be privy to his cause of death wants to volunteer said cause, then fine. Other than that can we please not speculate on a 26 year old's tragic death?

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Holy poo poo I had just talked to him on steam a while ago. :rip: Wheez you were a cool guy who I had some great conversations with. Gonna get hosed up in your honor this weekend bro.

Ramadu fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Jun 19, 2015

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Any Milwaukee goons reading this and feel like stealing the Guido the Sausage costume for us? It's what Wheez would've wanted, we could give it a proper Viking funeral.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
My favorite post of his was a response to me about how if Brady Hoke keeps playing Shane Morris he's going to end up with one leg and a Stuart Scott eye and his response was something like "I don't see what's wrong with Snake Plissken playing football." but worded a lot funnier.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
WHAT THE gently caress MAN

NO WAY

This is so loving wrong. RIP wheez. :(

I literally can't imagine TFF without wheez...

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Jun 19, 2015

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

This has just ruined my weekend.
That dude was the poo poo, Malaga F.C has lost it's most awesome supporter :smith:.He was supposed to travel to spain and we were gonna get hosed up.

B.F. Hoodrich
May 16, 2006
welp

SamuraiFoochs posted:

WHAT THE gently caress MAN

NO WAY

This is so loving wrong. RIP wheez. :(

I literally can't imagine TFF without wheez...

My heart hurts irl

gently caress This Gay Earth.

RIP wheez, you crazy diamond

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

football fuckerman posted:

would you read my posts if i saw you in heaven
would i get your lols if i saw you in heaven

this but unironically

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Its so weird. I feel like I haven't earned the right to be as upset by this as I am. I mean, I did not know him as well as his friends, or even a lot of people on here. But still, drat man. He was a great guy and he will be missed. Will toss in something to the pot in a bit.

nah man, don't think about it like this. grief isn't exactly a rational process, and there's no reason to make it worse by throwing guilt on top of it. you don't strike me as the type of person who'd play it up for attention, so it's ok to allow yourself to feel as upset as you want.

I'm at work and tried to donate $35 to UNRWA USA, but both times it timed out. Will try again when I get home, also perhaps may wind up having donated $105, but whatever man. gently caress it. RIP goon sir

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.
$25 to the SPLC from me.

rip wheez

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Wheez was quite a bit of a renegade, doing unhealthy things, being funny as hell, and had some kicking rad wing recipes he suggested to me on steam. He also gave a great Spanish recipe which won over my girlfriend. For that Wheez, thanks a bunch. I hope you're enjoying the religious versions of Pullman, Bemidji, and Milwaukee right now dude.

• Locked thread