Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

/\ Oh hey, I was just doing that too

Got my company to match 1:1, not like they can't afford it.

GonadTheBallbarian fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Jun 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

That including my company's donation match? Neat.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Vaders Jester posted:

Just sorry I can't spare some more money atm :(

You did a thing. That's all that matters. Even if it was simply expressing condolences, it's a thing. Ya done good, hoss.

GonadTheBallbarian fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Jun 19, 2015

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I think the party treats I make for next year's Superbowl are going to be wheez' chicken wings and weed biscuits.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

swickles posted:

Its ok, James Harrison is going to take out Brady in week one. While most think he will be fined/suspended, Goodell simply says "Imma let this one slide".

Looking forward to him beating someone on the edge, rushing up to Brady, and just shaking his hand and patting his rear end instead.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

nerve posted:

Intruder get on this poo poo

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Chilichimp posted:

gently caress

This

Gay

Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF0cGt5-69k

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I find comfort in the fact that it can be viewed even when 4K TVs become more of a thing.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Nah, gets too hot for the THC to persist. Gotta keep that poo poo under 325. Def use the oil/cannaflour/butter/shatter for other stuff though—possibly glaze, fillings, cream cheese, or flour.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Cream cheese.

There's a lot you can do with it given the chem doesn't really have a lot of taste. It's mostly a matter of managing smell/pairing what you can't eliminate with what compliments it.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Joey Freshwater posted:

Thats hilarious. I've only smoked pot a handful of times in my life but weed culture fascinates me.

Eh, I never used recreationally before becoming a med user. Most of the time it's just a metered dose of tincture, but bad pain days/migraines a comin'/phantom pain means I need something more and smoking isn't an option. I probably know way more than I should at this point about that sorta garbage, but it's way better than the prescribed painkillers that didn't work/prevent pain. I haven't had a migraine in 9 months and I used to get them once a week. CBD owns a lot.

But yeah, it's a lil' bonkers what creative cooks are coming up with. Cool. Good. Insane.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

:psyduck: 4 ounces for a batch? Jeeeeezus

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

elKlepitan posted:

if you have any food quotes/ recipes/ photos/ cocktails of wheez's you think should be included in the wheez cookbook let me know. I'll post a link to the ebook here when I'm done (probably in a few weeks). The pot brownie and fried chicken recipes are absolutely in there.

Oh yeah, did he ever indicate what strains/amounts of THC by volume the brownies were?

I gave it a whirl a couple weeks ago, but uh... even half strength is still enough to melt reality for a while.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Chilichimp posted:

That sounds about right, honestly.

The difference there is that I was using med-grade 25%+THC stuff, where the average bud is closer to 9-12%. While that may not seem like a lot, it more than doubles the amount of THC in the finished product.

I'd been trying to reduce the amount of food I need to consume with each dose by making the brownies strong, but I did my math wrong in assuming I'd lose some THC to the heat and... god drat.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Chilichimp posted:

Remember, you must use bone-dry product.

From what I remember of his telling, like half a Brownie was enough to just floor you.

Yeah, that's where I'm at with these. Even hitting 60mg a brownie is a bit tough to slog through.

If it helps with the eBook I keep track of all dosing info/know quite a bit about cooking with bud because I've been a patient for a long time and MA only sells flower (or bullshit ecig garbage).

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

:sbahj:

that owns, goons!

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

You have to prove the donation was you. I had my employer match mine but it took forever.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

Those brownies are wild. God bless wheez

oh poo poo, I have a batch of those chillin' in the freezer.

i should eat one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Thermos H Christ posted:

He died as he lived, with a nice buzz going

RIP

How I wanna go tbh.

Also, sis; I rescued him from the post with after effects a while back

• Locked thread