Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Of all the souls I have ever known, his was the most human.

uh oh pancho! posted:

I first met Aric over a decade ago, probably just a bit before we both regd here. We're both from the same city in Alaska, competed on the same debate circuit, etc. Most of our interaction occurred via the internet, but I still feel like I knew him really well. I got to hang out with him a little bit more back when he was at WSU and I was still at UI, but never really got the chance to see him after I moved to the East Coast 6 years ago. Despite that, I still stayed in touch with him as he was just the best person to just shoot the poo poo with about weird esoteric politics, cooking, music, the best youtubes, weed, seahawks, whatever. There's so much poo poo I probably never would have discovered without the conversations I had with him. Last year as I was getting out of school he almost convinced me to help him establish the Whole Foods of weed dispensaries in Pullman - we were gonna make an app and everything to go with it, it was going to be awesome because of infinite demand from proximity to two schools not exactly known for academics. Maybe one day when I make it back to WA I'll make Wheez Industries a reality. RIP my dude.

Wheez-gump dispensary.

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Jun 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I'm drinking a fruit punch 4loko for wheez. Having a kickass tuna poke too.

His theme song would be "dont stop me now" by Queen, imo.

i always argued with him about the wsu-uw rivalry, but I'll go to the apple cup this year, sneak in booze, and root for the cougs (though maybe not exclusively). - edit, broke as gently caress this year, i'll try to do it next year :( Tickets are like 200 bucks

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Nov 25, 2015

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Edit: stupid tmobil doublepost.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Coug flag really is everywhere :911: http://imgur.com/UcEgpaw

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Instead of that get an Anchorage liquor store to deliver a keg to the wake.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Why stop at one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Chilichimp posted:

Go Cougs, here's a crowd shot.

Miss you, Wheez.

This is like yankeesfans.gif, every person has a story to tell. :)

• Locked thread