Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gotta cop that shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

If you scroll past quickly it looks like it says Cum Beating Game

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

nice tit

Dec 26, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

If you scroll past quickly it looks like it says Cum Beating Game

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hook me up with the CUM hat.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Enjoy a Berry
Apr 21, 2012

/me does something im not allowed to do on this forum to that harlot lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy a Berry
Apr 21, 2012

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
delete this thread

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Mah boys

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

Beecocktorock.
Lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

sometimes a gamer is forced to look at his fat disugusting belly when its too hot to wear a shirt, which is enough to end any gamers killstreak. luckily thats when a gamers favorite silky cotton t-shirt can come in handy, and boy there are a lot of options, with options ranging from Legend of Zelda to Call of Duty. get one soon or get pwned n00b.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ragg posted:

Mah boys

Yeah...your boyfriends.

Soral
May 30, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

sometimes a gamer is forced to look at his fat disugusting belly when its too hot to wear a shirt, which is enough to end any gamers killstreak. luckily thats when a gamers favorite silky cotton t-shirt can come in handy, and boy there are a lot of options, with options ranging from Legend of Zelda to Call of Duty. get one soon or get pwned n00b.

wtf are you talking about

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Badass.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Enjoy a Berry posted:

/me does something im not allowed to do on this forum to that harlot lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your're allowed to stroke it to the animes here.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the so5 babe is almost as hot as lightning btu not quite.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X posted:

the so5 babe is almost as hot as lightning btu not quite.

shes really good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

alright. i'm wearing a red pair of shorts from uniqlo and "The Maiden" tshirt from meatbun.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

not wearing any shoes because i live in a commune. we're free spirits here in teh bay area.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

alright. i'm wearing a red pair of shorts from uniqlo and "The Maiden" tshirt from meatbun.

I'm wearing jorts and a fedora.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
i'm, wearing a shirt and pants

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

button-down and jeans

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I looked really God drat Fly in a Halo 3 shirt my pop bought me the year I got a 360.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Or the year I got Halo 3 I don't remember.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
Halo 3 came out September 25, 2007. I know because I still have the sticker taped to my bed that was on the case that says "Do not sell until September 25, 2007".

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Me best mate was getting really mad at Halo 3 once when we was playing and at some point he was raging so hard he growled "Argh! N*gger cum!" and I was like Dude...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i'm wearing a fuckin XXXXL Mtdew shirt i got for free cos i'm poor LMFAO

godlmine!!! GOLDMINE!!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I would wear the Keep Your Pimp Hand Strong Power Glove and the Cloud Is About To Level Up By Murking You shirts so far, of the ones I seen in this thread.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
One time we were playing Halo: CE on lan at my friends birthday party, and my one loving human being friend wouldn't stop camping the rocket launcher spawn on Damnation and when he killed me once again i threw my controller at the ground and punched him in the head. THen my friends mom made me sit in the bathroom for 30 minutes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

One time we were playing Halo: CE on lan at my friends birthday party, and my one loving human being friend wouldn't stop camping the rocket launcher spawn on Damnation and when he killed me once again i threw my controller at the ground and punched him in the head. THen my friends mom made me sit in the bathroom for 30 minutes.

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Hoodrich posted:

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
whya re all mdoern fps games loadout bull poo poo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I'm wearing jorts and a fedora.

i need to buy a federa from the haberdashey shop in sf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hoodrich posted:

have sex with ou r friend

• Locked thread