Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
bv
terrorists win
counter-terrorists win
View Results

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Dongicus posted:

who is akumos and why wont the games thread stfu about him

he was a guy that bragged about getting to lem with only the p90 then proceeded to have 5 accounts vac banned lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

he also melted down insanely in a cool way

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

lmao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Games is awesome.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

melt down post is quoted here http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3635620&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=71#post444998388

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its impressive how games manages to make a guy typing 10000 words about how he isnt mad unfunny

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Akumos is cool

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
f

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rip

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Alright real talk for a minute.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

Akumos is cool

i hope this is ironic because if not... :staredog: you might not believe this but hacking is actually not cool, i'd love to hear your reasons why its actually good :allears:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

On one hand, they make the game boring, but on the other it's funny when a guy's model spins around in a 360 and headshots 3 people at once and he says "That was a legit shot."

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't really mind when a really obvious hacker pops up. I can practice my smokes and flashes without worrying about dying that way. What makes me mad is when it's a guy who toggles wallhacks or something, so the entire enemy team is always there wherever you go. That's really annoying.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Iron Doge knows my story.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
goron city

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

modern warfare's grandpappy

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

trying to jack off posted:

i hope this is ironic because if not... :staredog: you might not believe this but hacking is actually not cool, i'd love to hear your reasons why its actually good :allears:

:eng99:

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

In Training posted:

Ban anybody who votes Counter Terrorists

i chose this because i like the way he says it more. awaiting ban

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
i dunno you guys i like insurgency better it just works

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Great Joe posted:

modern warfare's grandpappy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Buttmeister posted:

It isn't as good.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Buttmeister posted:

the guns aren't balanced which means some classes are jsut straight worse than others

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

in a game where everything one shot kills and is 90% medium to long range gunfights im going to use the halo shotgun

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I like to put slugs in the shotgun and snipe dudes, in Insurgency

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like fighting games more

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I like fighting games more

a gun could easily kill anyone in street fighter

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
a gun could not easily kill someone in Mortal Kombat, however. See: Stryker

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

a gun could easily kill anyone in street fighter

This is the most ignorant thing I've ever seen posted on this board

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

This is the most ignorant thing I've ever seen posted on this board

guess waht, im in charge of developing the new cross over game street fighter vs counter strike and its been a balancing nightmare, even the most powerful fighters are destroyed by a single headshot

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

guess waht, im in charge of developing the new cross over game street fighter vs counter strike and its been a balancing nightmare, even the most powerful fighters are destroyed by a single headshot

Lol.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

ryu: HADOUKEN

CSGO-LUCKY.COM: friend of the family cyka blyat i rape ur mudder

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

http://gfycat.com/SpiritedShamelessAxisdeer

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFPev3INEck

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
^ me.. yeah, I'm sponsored. Lol.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
I'm going to post the Dongicus stream video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

lmFao

• Locked thread