Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
bv
terrorists win
counter-terrorists win
View Results

• Locked thread
Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I feel bad for all the scrub rear end punk kids who won't get to experience vehicles in Counter-Strike. I grew up with poo poo like Jeepathon2k and SuperCrazyCar. I want to kill whoever decided to cut vehicle support. gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySCcZZMl37M

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHiY7IzqvCU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

That's what MOTHERFUCKIN' VEHICLES WERE ABOUT IN CS GDI

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

he_glassfloor is also my jam

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Benny D posted:

Got sme solid childhood memory feels from this thread. Is cs_siege still a thing

im looking into making it a map for killing floor 2

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

watching the majors, drinking beer and eating pistachios :cheerdoge:

This is how you combat terrorism, in case anyone was wondering.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

I smoke all the time (a weed joke lol)

I prefer the flash method

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

gungame on a community server. its also better because it has the unreal guy shouting multikill and grenade rounds

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

In Training posted:

Anybody else notice they beat a bot? Lol I'm soooooo impressed.

looks to me like player "suicide" rage quit the match and activated his matchmaking cooldown!!!

• Locked thread