Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
bv
terrorists win
counter-terrorists win
View Results

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

OP, I don't mind this game. But really. The best FPS in existence is Quake, not this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Even the best player in the world loses some times... and you know what. Being a dillhole to people is NOT cool IMO.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I never played 1.6, and only a few hours of Source on a 24/7 64p Office Server, but I am somewhat into CSGO at the mome, and hover between the 2 AKs and the AK with wheat around it as my rank.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I usually do my best in pistol rounds.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The only skin's I've got that I like much are Wasteland Rebel AK and Conspiracy Deagle.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

On one hand, they make the game boring, but on the other it's funny when a guy's model spins around in a 360 and headshots 3 people at once and he says "That was a legit shot."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Buttmeister posted:

i dunno you guys i like insurgency better it just works

It isn't as good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Not knowing Cache very well got me an extremely sick save round kill that also got me accused of hacking.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I seen someone cross A main and for some reason I thought it was connected to Squeakey so I slowly approached the squeaky door and then leapt through it and blasted a dude's head off with a 57 instantly and took his AK.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szueuOsgz1Q

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When I first started playing the game in 2012 or whatever I was ranking up pretty fast and folks were telling me I was epic so I decided to try ESEA for a month and got my cornhole torn to smithereens by multiple men.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dongicus posted:

the awp is the best gun in gaming

It's so boring to spec.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

verbal enema posted:

Your boring and bad don't discs da awp

The more Kawaii stickers on an awp the more micro damage it does hth

You are insanely smacktarded.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pookum posted:

I always use the SG over the AK and it seems to make some people mad. i just ranked up to gold nova 2 though so i must be doing something right

It probably costs more money than is worth any amount it might be better than the AK, is likely why, since your supposed to think of your money as your team's money.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish I had a fully functioning PC Gamer brain when Urban Assault and Wolf ET were things.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I know the hell out of that feel.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

StatTrak makes guns look uglier.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Robot Randy posted:

having a dedicated 'nerds wrecked' counter you can whip out at any time is worth the trade off imo

Even a little bitch rear end loser at the game can get 250000 kills on a gun over time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My most epic moment was standing in the middle of like 3 smoke grenades on cat and murking the CT's one by one as they came in to find me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Popping 3 crate hiders in a row as you go from tunnels is a feel I never found anywhere else besides getting a midair rocket in Quake.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I taught myself a way to get a smoke on the box in CT for mid.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Getting a One Tap is, IMO, the most epic murking you can do in this game, so I'm an AK man meself.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I fell off on playing it lately, due to MGS hype.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I use a Zowie EC2-A.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I didn't start trying to figure out how to play the game very deeply until I plateaued around the AK47 with wheat around it, IIRC. I don't remember really paying attention to what the ranks were because for a long time with all the smurfs and poo poo it just seems like it hardly matters, so then when I play with people who are really fighting through the star ones and the silver ones and whatever, agreed, it's a bit insane.

• Locked thread