Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
bv
terrorists win
counter-terrorists win
View Results

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

hell yea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I played 50 hours of cs source zombie mode maps when I was 13

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

guess waht, im in charge of developing the new cross over game street fighter vs counter strike and its been a balancing nightmare, even the most powerful fighters are destroyed by a single headshot

lmFao

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

im happy for him

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

I seen someone cross A main and for some reason I thought it was connected to Squeakey so I slowly approached the squeaky door and then leapt through it and blasted a dude's head off with a 57 instantly and took his AK.

Win.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

verbal enema posted:

Your boring and bad don't discs da awp

The more Kawaii stickers on an awp the more micro damage it does hth

:whitewater:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

when i first got cs:s my computer couldnt run the regular maps so i played 100 hours of gun game out of necessity

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

i played about 20 hours of gungame and demolition before i even looked at matchmaking

a powerful technique

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Pookum posted:

gungame was good . i played a lot of fy_iceworld where all the guns are laid out on the floor at spawn at the start of the match and everyone rushes to pick up the one they want

I remember that one, it is extremely sick

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

I smoke all the time (a weed joke lol)

is it loud lol. the weed i mean

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i reinstalled CSGO last night because of this thread. i havent played it yet but im going to

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i been playing counter strike lately. its a lot of fun and im getting better at killing people by playing irt

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

im going to play counter strike today

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Simply epic.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i got rank 3 today and top fragged in my first competitive game and it kicked major rear end.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Sharkopath posted:

i top fragged my first comp match but still lost... the saddest.

Ah.. I won. Can't relate there.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

Top Fagged rofl.

everyone else says it so i say what the hell, ill say it too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

counter strike is good.

• Locked thread