Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Imminent lizardgirl.

Probably gonna give myself the Malaguld name, aka the Xaela tribe of Raen that wish they were Xaela (also probably change hair because I know the clipping will be dumb with that one)

Also,

I'm saving this because someday I want to be running a D&D game where I go, "You glance over at the fireplace and this is what you see."

Oh, and

Alternate catgirl shot. FC decided to have a server-shutdown party at the Hermit's Hovel. Poor hermit, whoever it is.

Mazed fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Jun 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Hey, are you listening to a word I'm saying?

Leal posted:

Post your catgirl

Also I am sleeping in or working in the morning because lol if you think things are going to be running on schedule~

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

kharaa posted:

have you considered firing up the launcher

grazi, 8gb downloaded. and now the waiting game.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?
Show me which you'll choose!

Leal posted:

Post your catgirl

The Doublecatte

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
if it doesn't have a muscle slider it's a trash race not worth playing. exception to midlander males, who are a trash race with a muscle slider

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Leal posted:

Post your catgirl

I'm ready.

BEEAARR!!
Nov 9, 2004

Someone got hit
in the boingloins!

Hit in the boingloins!
Boingloins! Boingloins!
Someone got hit in them!
I wanted to post my recent glamour but I'm dumb and forgot to snap one before the servers went down. Here's a few days prior:

Lori
Oct 6, 2011

Leal posted:

Post your catgirl

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

How long until the servers go back up?

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

tithin posted:

Roughly 6 hours barring any issues

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
hey so what's the deal if you preordered via PSN?

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Leal posted:

Post your catgirl

You are the one who was.

You are the one who is.

And you are the one who shall be.

Bring on Heavensward. I'm looking forward to what shall be.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Leal posted:

Post your catgirl

This is from way before I knew how to get on the house, else I would be there instead.

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

tithin posted:

Too long

Yes
I'm one of THOSE without Heavensward who will be playing when they come up.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

mikeycp posted:

This is from way before I knew how to get on the house, else I would be there instead.

no...this is good.

I like this. It pleases me.

kafziel
Nov 11, 2009

Leal posted:

Post your catgirl

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Can you buy cashshop items (specifically fantasias) for other people?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

hey so what's the deal if you preordered via PSN?
What deal? The DLC should have preloaded, you launch the game today to register it to your SE account and download 3.0 and maybe it'll work in a couple hours.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Mazed posted:

Alternate catgirl shot. FC decided to have a server-shutdown party at the Hermit's Hovel. Poor hermit, whoever it is.

Bugaal Ja, a Mamool Ja 'dancer' who likes to watch women bathe.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Countblanc posted:

Can you buy cashshop items (specifically fantasias) for other people?

Yes you can buy them in code form to give to other people to redeem

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Also speaking of PS4 they changed the splash screen for when you start the game and I'm pissed!! Now its just a picture of a stupid dragoon.

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Ugh. Too much hype. Can't sleep.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Stormgale posted:

Yes you can buy them in code form to give to other people to redeem

Cool, thank you.

Auralsaurus Flex
Aug 3, 2012

GreatRedSpirit posted:

The updater knows which one to get based on your account. If you have a HW preorder code entered for your account it'll download the proper HW patch which is something like 8 gigs.

Now I'm concerned. I purchased via the PS Store for PS4 (on a non-PS3→PS4-upgrade account), confirmed stuff on my system, and had to do some stuff earlier today before downloading what I thought was a ~3 GB patch, but Mogstation doesn't have anything down for the Heavensward license row for me and talk of a 8 gig patch has me worried.

Did I goof? Will HW become linked for me once Early Access officially starts and I'll have to download then, or was this just earlier in the day than the 8 gig and I need to run the launcher again?

Boten Anna
Feb 22, 2010

Eorzea Collection 2015S

https://youtu.be/-lGRUQYehvo

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Friends and goons hyped the poo poo out of this game, so I bought it while it was on sale on Steam... last night right as the servers went down for an expansion. :saddowns:

Im not sure if that is the best or worst timing.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Iron Tusk posted:

Ugh. Too much hype. Can't sleep.

There's a part of me that goes "you are far too old to be this hype for a videogame release".

And then there's another part that answers back "if I was incapable of getting hype for something this fantastic-looking, I'd be dead inside".

On the whole, I think it's okay to be hype for something that looks this promising. :v:

I'm probably going to either Splat or Bloodborne while we wait for the servers to come back.

Furnaceface posted:

Friends and goons hyped the poo poo out of this game, so I bought it while it was on sale on Steam... last night right as the servers went down for an expansion. :saddowns:

Best timing, after today's wait you'll get a huge boost to leveling from 1-50.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Boogaleeboo posted:

Bugaal Ja, a Mamool Ja 'dancer' who likes to watch women bathe.

Oh I remember that guy now! :buddy:

In that case, hell, the party was his idea and we all learned the Mamool Ja Sacred Bathing Dance.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Mazed posted:

Imminent lizardgirl.

:swoon:

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Furnaceface posted:

It's good timing because the expansion will make everything active as hell and there'll be a flood of goons on Excalibur (thought it might make character creation there a bit tricky tomorrow). If haven't used a friend code yet go to this thread and grab one to use on your account. :angel:

e: Remember that Excalibur's worth the effort to play on if you log in and it's not open for new character creation and end up having to make the character at an odd time of the morning/night.

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Jun 19, 2015

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Auralsaurus Flex posted:

Now I'm concerned. I purchased via the PS Store for PS4 (on a non-PS3→PS4-upgrade account), confirmed stuff on my system, and had to do some stuff earlier today before downloading what I thought was a ~3 GB patch, but Mogstation doesn't have anything down for the Heavensward license row for me and talk of a 8 gig patch has me worried.

Did I goof? Will HW become linked for me once Early Access officially starts and I'll have to download then, or was this just earlier in the day than the 8 gig and I need to run the launcher again?
Try running it again, once you log in it'll bring up a dialog box asking if you want to register Heavensward early access to your account. I don't think the patch is 8GB on PS4, there's the 3GB patch out of the launcher and 2GB DLC.

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

Leal posted:

Post your catgirl

You wish you looked this good

And from the Goon run

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.
What I am going to switch to for the 4 days until I get the free fantasia and probably immediately go back to miqote:

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

Every single time I hear this version of the FFII battle theme, it's the cabana trumpets that kill me. Every single time.

(Those summer/dancer outfits are going to be murder to obtain, aren't they)

Badingading
Sep 2, 2011

Leal posted:

Post your catgirl

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

Mazed posted:

I'm saving this because someday I want to be running a D&D game where I go, "You glance over at the fireplace and this is what you see."

I want in on this game.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

posting my cat gurl

soon to be dragon girl

rip

BEEAARR!!
Nov 9, 2004

Someone got hit
in the boingloins!

Hit in the boingloins!
Boingloins! Boingloins!
Someone got hit in them!

Furnaceface posted:

Best timing, now go use this recruitment code: 9HFQ44GQ

Auralsaurus Flex
Aug 3, 2012

homeless snail posted:

Try running it again, once you log in it'll bring up a dialog box asking if you want to register Heavensward early access to your account. I don't think the patch is 8GB on PS4, there's the 3GB patch out of the launcher and 2GB DLC.
Alright, that's good to hear since I already did all that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burger McAngus
May 24, 2010

Leal posted:

Post your catgirl

• Locked thread