Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
A guy or gal just like you.
Dont be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.

A lot of recolors of existing gear on jobs that couldn't use it before, cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenik
Jun 23, 2010

Leal posted:

Post your catgirl

Rei_
May 16, 2004

The difference between confinement and rest is a shift in perspective

*deletes 3 gigs of FFXIV selfies*

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
What's the best way to use limbal rings? I'm expecting some people to make them clash horrendously just to be obnoxious or whatever but I'm trying to use them to accentuate eye color. Any thoughts?

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

Thumbtacks posted:

What's the best way to use limbal rings? I'm expecting some people to make them clash horrendously just to be obnoxious or whatever but I'm trying to use them to accentuate eye color. Any thoughts?
Heard good things about going with 'darker than eye color' instead of the robot neon look.

Super Space Jam 64
Jan 6, 2010

Yet another violation of regulation 1910 subpart D.
cats are gross

in case anyone is not already playing this game, know that it looks amazing, here is Bahamut's Teraflare going off:

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Leal posted:

Post your catgirl

Cats are okay with me.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Thumbtacks posted:

Here's a thought: no one cares.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

Nill posted:

Heard good things about going with 'darker than eye color' instead of the robot neon look.

That's almost impossible, though, since even the dark limbal colors are pretty light.

fadam posted:

oh my b let's go back to talking about wow subscription numbers

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
Couple tiers lighter than your eye color looks ok. Or just don't use them at all, you can change them at the barber according to yoshida.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

fadam posted:

Are you desperately vying for the position of "most obnoxious dude in thread" because there's some pretty stiff competition, you're going to have to up your game

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
obligatory dragonboy

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Please help me, I am nervous/sad/worried about the blm changes, and Enochian looks like it will make a simple straight forward job that I find really fun, overly complicated and frustrating to play. :smith:

(I am also boring and generic)

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Eimi posted:

Please help me, I am nervous/sad/worried about the blm changes, and Enochian looks like it will make a simple straight forward job that I find really fun, overly complicated and frustrating to play. :smith:

It's not super complicated, it just means adding some fire IV and Blizzard IV, Remember they upkeep the buff for you so long as you can keep shooting.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Eimi posted:

(I am also boring and generic)

If all else fails, it'll probably get fixed in 3.1.

Mr. Trampoline
May 16, 2010

Thumbtacks posted:

Limbal rings (and hair highlights) tend to look best if they're a few shades lighter than the main color.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

actual catgirl

Potato Jones
Apr 9, 2007

Clever Betty
A new day is dawning,

Hungry Harvey yet remains.

Potato Jones fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Jun 19, 2015

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Did someone say catgirl waifu?

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

Leal posted:

Post your catgirl

Velthice posted:

if it doesn't have a muscle slider it's a trash race not worth playing.

HelloPlatypus
Apr 2, 2010

GIRL
SHE'S A GIRL
OBVIOUSLY JUST LOOK AT HER

Tell me I'm pretty.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Stormgale posted:

It's not super complicated, it just means adding some fire IV and Blizzard IV, Remember they upkeep the buff for you so long as you can keep shooting.

The fact that IV is 3s cast, so .5 more, and doesn't mess with astral/umbral makes me worried about movement. But at least Hellioning is right. If its bad itll get buffed.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
And now cometh the longest four hours of the year. Rip our everything

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

Except I forgot to take a screenie last night of the delicate and genteel maiden.... with a giant glowing bloody battleaxe.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Yo I just bought Heavensward on Steam how do I download it/get my codes because the site explaining it is down with the maintenance

LunarShadow
Aug 15, 2013

Postin mah cat girl

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Leal posted:

Post your catgirl

My soon to be dragongirl.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I'm not racist, but all catgirls look the same.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

My planned dragondemon:

Am I as bad at making characters as I am at taking screenshots?

petcarcharodon
Jun 25, 2013

Eimi posted:

The fact that IV is 3s cast, so .5 more, and doesn't mess with astral/umbral makes me worried about movement. But at least Hellioning is right. If its bad itll get buffed.

Two blizzard IVs means 75 seconds of enochian, so it'll be back up to use again, so keeping it up at all times is completely brainless. Add that each fire IV is more potency than flare, along with 5% damage from enochian, and fire I buff, and BLM single target got super buffed. Add in ley lines and sharpcast every 60 seconds too.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
nevermind I immediately figured it out on my own

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

I'm just kind of sitting here aimlessly watching youtube videos and refreshing pages instead of sleeping, or even playing the minecrafts or something. drat the hype train ran me over fast and suddenly :(

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Ciaphas posted:

I'm just kind of sitting here aimlessly watching youtube videos and refreshing pages instead of sleeping. drat the hype train ran me over fast and suddenly :(

I'm not even done with 2.5, but I'm still thinking of staying up for another four hours just to get it done that much quicker.

Veks
May 12, 2012

OOOOOOH MYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD
From when PBC got a DOOM HOUSE (see if you find yourself)

Definitive Mons:

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Whats the best way to level from 30-50? Fates? Dungeons?

I woulndt know where to start, questwise. I did a lot of sidequests leveling my BLM.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Cession posted:

Be in highest level dungeon queue while running fates. If you haven't done the daily LLDR, queue for that first.

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.

Cession posted:

I woulndt know where to start, questwise. I did a lot of sidequests leveling my BLM.

Dungeons, though as a DPS if you don't have a tank buddy and queues aren't working out for you (also if you have a new need to grind for seals), FATE parties are about to come back in a big way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
Honestly there are going to be enough DRKs that even DPS queues won't be a problem.

• Locked thread