Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

Thumbtacks posted:

In that case I will wait for someone to point out the important parts of these full notes.

The Astrologian and Dark Knight quests are currently bugged and don't give exp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sendo
Jul 26, 2011

Espilae posted:

Trying to find any difference, haven't found any so far but I'll keep looking...

They added stuff to it that could have had an impact on the markets.

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

The soldiery item stuff being added to the grand companies, you mean?

Normally the big difference between prelim and full notes is that they'll only list specific recipe info in the latter, like you said, to avoid affecting the markets before the patch is implemented, but since they didn't list recipes this time, I'm not seeing too many other differences.

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum
The full notes lists changes to roulettes and how much poetics / law they give now. Law is going to be much easier to get than poetics. 100 from High level DR, 80 from expert.

e: V oh, apparently it was in the original, I must have missed that.

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light
https://www.diffchecker.com/zciygvnb

Differences between preliminary and full notes. As you can see there's not exactly a wealth of new stuff in the full notes.

ActionZero fucked around with this message at 09:28 on Jun 19, 2015

suztan
Jul 4, 2012

whoops no recruitment codes here

Come play on Balmung and I'll show you where all the catboy prostitutes ERP craft you a bunch of accessories.

Also, here's my catgirl.

:kimchi:

suztan fucked around with this message at 10:44 on Jun 19, 2015

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
Anyone know if the game codes for the expansion are region locked? My account is a US account but I live in Aus so I'm worried about buying a non functioning code.

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
A guy or gal just like you.
Dont be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.
Yeah it's mainly just going to be co-ordinates where quests start and stuff, like the next step of the main quest starts in the room with Alphinaud and Tataru though you could probably guess that.

Great Orb!
Feb 4, 2009

Leal posted:

Post your catgirl

am i doing this right

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

ActionZero posted:

https://www.diffchecker.com/zciygvnb

Differences between preliminary and full notes. As you can see there's not exactly a wealth of new stuff in the full notes.

Hot drat, that's a great website.

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

My one-time password was 6 of the same number.

What could it mean? :tinfoil:

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Recruitment codes go in the PGS thread http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3726688

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

cat doter posted:

Anyone know if the game codes for the expansion are region locked? My account is a US account but I live in Aus so I'm worried about buying a non functioning code.

EU/NA, same as the base game.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I really love that Chrono Trigger remix at the start of the Heavensward launch trailer.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

quote:

In preparation for the migration to the new iOS/Android app, updates and certain functions of "Libra Eorzea" have been stopped during the time below. After today’s stoppage of functions, the login function will not be able to be used.

Eorzea Database app?

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers

kirbysuperstar posted:

EU/NA, same as the base game.

I bought an Australian game time code that didn't work with my US account one time. Boy was that stupid.

psymonkey
May 22, 2006

This post is full of pretty awesome holes. I like all the holes in this post.

Unguided posted:

I really love that Chrono Trigger remix at the start of the Heavensward launch trailer.

I want Chrono Trigger content so bad in this game. Magus Castle Dungeon/Raid, ehhh??? Tyranos Lair? Black Omen?? Come on SE!!

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

cat doter posted:

I bought an Australian game time code that didn't work with my US account one time. Boy was that stupid.

I almost made that mistake with Heavensward, pre-ordered in NA when it was meant to be EU, got confused cos I play on an NA server. Luckily I realized my mistake yesterday before I could be billed twice.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Oh god why did I set my alarm for a whole hour before the end of maintenance?

Also, now I'm wondering what the hell is The Forbidden Chakra.

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
A guy or gal just like you.
Dont be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.

Kwyndig posted:

It's a move that uses all 5 Chakra for a lot of damage.

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

Friends 'ave fun together.

Kwyndig posted:

Attack that costs 5 Chakra stacks. Dunno the potency, though.

Potato Jones
Apr 9, 2007

Clever Betty

psymonkey posted:

I want Chrono Trigger content so bad in this game. Magus Castle Dungeon/Raid, ehhh??? Tyranos Lair? Black Omen?? Come on SE!!
Frog mask, Nu minion. And Gato in the new Battle Square in the Saucer, featuring timed raid bosses with various conditions for BIG PRIZES. That would be swell.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
Wow, those bars of Dragonsong really do kind of sound like Wind Scene.

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!
my catgirl is ready

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

psymonkey posted:

They actually have been tallying both the SaGa games and Chrono Trigger with the Final Fantasy series in other crossover products to ensure those games get exposure at all, so it's not impossible, really. I'd love a Black Omen-inspired raid.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
I opened up the benchmark character creator to make a cool dragon man to change into and after playing with it for a while now I have a pretty lizardwoman princess saved so I guess that's how this is gonna be.

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Somehow, the boy just isn't very buoyant.

Postin' my catgirl. Considered fantasia on him into not-dragonman or catte but his entire appearance is based on a character I made a long time ago so I'd feel bad. :sigh:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

psymonkey posted:

Ozzie in the Hildibrand questline.

Lant
Jan 8, 2011

Muldoon

I see that your vision is augmented.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Tsurupettan posted:

Lodestone maint is done.

The Pillars (X:13 Y:8) for DRK
Foundation (X:8 Y:10) for MCH
The Pillars (X:15 Y:10) for AST

Thanks!

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Unguided posted:

Hildy's in a jam!

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
:10bux: they extend maintenance

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

Your Lord and Savior has finally arrived!

..got any kibble?

SpaceDrake posted:

They actually have been tallying both the SaGa games and Chrono Trigger with the Final Fantasy series in other crossover products to ensure those games get exposure at all, so it's not impossible, really. I'd love a Black Omen-inspired raid.

If you get loot on Savage, you can get more loot in Story, but not vice-versa? :v:

BEEAARR!!
Nov 9, 2004

Someone got hit
in the boingloins!

Hit in the boingloins!
Boingloins! Boingloins!
Someone got hit in them!

Unguided posted:

And now I really want this to be a thing...

Idioteque Dance
Jun 19, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
I ain't no stinkin' catgirl, I am however the cutest Elezen in all the lands

psymonkey
May 22, 2006

This post is full of pretty awesome holes. I like all the holes in this post.

Espilae posted:

Hildy's in a jam!

They both fall in pits, twin "in the ground" emotes.. This writes itself, come on Square.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

BEEAARR!! posted:

And now I really want this to be a thing...

Same. Hildibrand seems like a natural fit for Chrono Trigger nods.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
T-1 minute until the login servers get flattened.

Also, don't they usually post a new notice that says maintenance is going to be extended if it's going to be extended?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Unguided posted:

And he and Hildi can be going off the rails on a crazy doomtrain!

... Oh wait that one ends with a Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Niton posted:

If you get loot on Savage, you can get more loot in Story, but not vice-versa? :v:

Sure why not :v:

psymonkey posted:

They both fall in pits, twin "in the ground" emotes.. This writes itself, come on Square.

Man now I do kind of want this to happen. Ozzie and crew haven't gotten the love they deserve in a long time and they're a perfect crossover fit for Hildibrand.

• Locked thread