Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

Been playing this game like crack. I started in 1.0 beta, lost my character file in the switch-over (no legacy chocobo or gobue mount for me), lapsed for a few years, just started playing a few months ago again. Summoner and Weaver at 50, MSQ finished, and no money to buy Heavensward. Kill me please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

tithin posted:

How long until the servers go back up?

Too long

Yes
I'm one of THOSE without Heavensward who will be playing when they come up.

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

DrDork posted:

For anyone who hasn't gotten it yet, you can still get Heavensward from GreenManGaming for 25% off ($30).

If only I had $25.....

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

When's the last day I can buy HW and still get the preorder bonus items?

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

How do I resize the dialogue box? My hard drive died, had to reinstall everything, now it's tiny as gently caress.

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

I'm really trying to figure out how to increase the NPC dialogue box text. I'm having to strain my eyes to read it as is, and I've been getting really bad headaches. (I had it bigger before, but lost my settings when my drive failed)

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

biopanda posted:

I'm really trying to figure out how to increase the NPC dialogue box text. I'm having to strain my eyes to read it as is, and I've been getting really bad headaches. (I had it bigger before, but lost my settings when my drive failed)

Anyone? Please?

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

biopanda posted:

Posting for new page because I can't play until I figure out how to fix this.

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

I just got another email from GMG this morning with two 4-4-4-4 codes. I enter the first one, and it says it's already been used. (I assume that's the one I entered for EA) I enter second one, and it says it's not valid...

I'm probably loving up on where I'm entering the second code

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

Trying to connect to Aether datacenter, keeps throwing a 2002 error whenever I try to connect. It then exits out of the game completely.

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

Finally got in, Keeper of the Lake HLDR, last boss about to die and client crashes

Now I can't get in...

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

I have a bunch of poetics, still rocking i120 gear on left side, but not sure if I should use them all right now. Do poetics get you the same stuff in both Mor Dhona and Idyllshire? (I have yet to make it to Idyllshire) Not sure if I should get Ironworks if there's gonna be immediately better. I'm slooooowly making my way through HW.

Anyone figure out how to increase the size of npc dialogue box yet? I'm still straining to read it, still getting headaches.

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

RuanGacho posted:

Which one, the one that looks like parchment for all the story dialog?

Yes,

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

Farg posted:

Are there any goons on sarg?

YES! Valicious Crisu IGN
There's one other goon that I know of, but it's pretty much devoid of goons. You in an FC? I started one if need one.

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

I started up a goon LS on Sarg! Us Sarg goons are a rare breed, join GoonTroop today!
I'm Valicious Crisu in-game, message or moogle mail me to join.

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

I would really like a good DPS meter to help improve my own gameplay. I've never installed an add-on or mod to a video game, halp

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

If you guys can't get onto Excal, you should roll on Sarg and join GoonTroop LS. Send a tell or Moogle Mail to Valicious Crisu

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

What's the NPC to get job quests for summoner post-50 again?.

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

Anyone want the dubious honor of using my first Recruit code? RU59QCC4

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

How do I check if I have a reply from support? I submitted a ticket a while ago. Will I get an email, Moogle mail, or what?

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

When do servers come back up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

SwissArmyDruid posted:

3 AM PST.

More often than not, though, it'll come up about an hour early. But not guaranteed.

My ONE night to play aaaand servers go down :(

• Locked thread