Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI
Can someone explain to me, as a relative newbie, why Fracture is a thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI

onesixtwo posted:

Pretty much every job feels bad / weird / gimped / not the fotm until you get 60. Do you forget how lovely your rotations were pre-50? Just keep leveling and it'll make sense at the end.

Warrior starts working as soon as you get Fell Cleave and a new world opens.

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI

Doublestep posted:

I really hope Azys Lla becomes more than just a token visit from 59-60

There's a subtle chekhov's gun on top of the Flagship, which I suspect means we'll be going back to that zone.

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI

Minrad posted:

So someone pointed out that there's rocks shaped like Alexander at all the spots in the barrier where his head and his other arm will probably peek out.

http://imgur.com/a/6N9jN

:psyduck:

Maybe it's easier to change the appearance than it is to change the actual terrain map?

• Locked thread