Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?
Show me which you'll choose!

Leal posted:

Post your catgirl

The Doublecatte

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Boten Anna posted:

Warrior is amazing and after the initial dissapointment that a lot of your new skills are Deliverance copies of Defiance ones, I am finding out how just how amazing and "game changing" Deliverance is the more I play.

Rev up your Fell Cleave button, the age of Abyssea is returned! :black101:

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Axle_Stukov posted:

As awesome as the Ravana theme is, i can't help but think of how more awesome it'd be if it was a MGR buttrock song going during the transition.

Ravana screaming along in his ridiculously-modulated voice.

FURIOUS AS A BLAZE! UNYIELDING AS THE EARTH! RULES OF NATURE!!

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

I love how easy it is to identify a FF11 player who hasn't actually played FF11 in the last five years.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

nuru posted:

The purists will look at what FF11 is right now and weep. They made it accessible

It's this. It is exactly this. Whenever somebody starts talking about 11 it's almost always in a snapshot of 2005-2007 (aka Maximum Tanaka). FF11 now would probably give those guys a loving heart attack.

Hell, just telling them that Absolute Virtue is not only legit beatable, but obsolete content would give them a heart attack:

Gammatron 64 posted:

We killed AV in about... 30 seconds. It look longer to walk there than it did to kill him.

Shaezerus fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Jul 8, 2015

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Minrad posted:

800 games spread over 3 or 4 months just to get baseline pvp gear sounds very fair and encouraging to all that would play wolves den

"Baseline PVP gear" right now is "Whatever the hell Level 60 equipment you have" because everything is item-level capped at 150 or lower. We don't even have a Level 60 Wolves' Den yet.

Shaezerus fucked around with this message at 12:51 on Jul 23, 2015

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?
Dragoon keybinds, you say

Alt-numpad binds are a relic from leveling Ninja; I click the vast majority of my offGCDs, but it works for me. I could probably stand to include Shift 1-5 but it's not especially comfortable.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?
I like Dark Knight because it gives me a cat helmet, a laser cannon for a ranged pull in case my rad front flip is on cooldown, and lightsaber noises. I don't know what you guys' problem is.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Ouhei posted:

IMO, all the races have their flaws.

This is why you cheat, and instead become bears.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Avynte posted:

Have fun with random/chaos and a harder deck. :smithicide:

I'm so glad I stopped playing Triple Triad.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?
The assistant director of the game pulling with Provoke in Aurum Vale :catstare:

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?
Best I've had recently was an Astrologian who used Collective Unconscious on cooldown regardless of anything else that was happening. Like being the Aetherochemical Bomb carrier.

ed: Wait. No. The Dragoon who'd regularly RP-walk wander off in the middle of fighting dudes counts. I forgot about him.

Shaezerus fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Sep 27, 2015

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?
New stuff, new glamours (from old stuff).

Cat helm is eternal.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Fureil posted:

I've debated numerous times getting into PvP just for the cat helm glamor. Still can't decide if it's worth it.

Three Feast wins and it's yours, friend!

27 matches today, 15 wins. Bought a new body piece and two sets of boots, with 2000 Wolf Marks left over. Stuff is crazy cheap now, if you've ever thought about picking up the PVP fursuits then ride the Feast wave while you can.

Shaezerus fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Mar 11, 2016

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Sentient Data posted:

Only thing I'm not sure about is which title to go for - right now I'm just leaving it blank since "heart of the party" is so ho hum

Any of the actual Botanist titles, Seeker of Skill, The Professional.

Master Miner.

Shaezerus fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Mar 23, 2016

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Soon.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?
11 features a storyline where the moogle mafia tries to shake you down through a housing scam, and another that involves Shantotto growing 100 feet tall and having a kaiju battle with her own clone. Say what you will about the gameplay itself but I will hear no sass about the story.

SonicRulez posted:

How would I go about hitting him up? You have to pay another fee for PMs here, right? Cause I will gladly take a picture of my catboy doing something or other.

PM me on FFGoons if you can't do it here.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Kuvo posted:

Somehow got Titan HM for trial DR instead of final steps. With everyone bitching about final steps its still good to know all is right in the world

of course, the spear dropped

Happiness at the push of a button.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

a kitten posted:

Does anything have a version of Spike Flail in XIV?

Imdugud and his adds from Turn 10 use it, but it's obviously not the mega-shitwrecker it was based on.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Fishious posted:

Mount farming in a nutshell

Well, yeah.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?
Even the guy who made the Dark Knight scythes in 11 doesn't want them in 14.

Good.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

CrashScreen posted:

Wasn't it just someone in the audience yelling out that they love her? I think you're exaggerating this a little bit.

Someone said something else right after to her, that's when Foxclon leaned in to the mic and went "That's too much. :catstare:"

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

FactsAreUseless posted:

So do people actually use the in-game housing or whatever? I don't even get it. It's just like... a digital house you can sit in?

As Eopia said, glamour is the true endgame.

Now, imagine glamouring an entire zone.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Can't wait to see what the light equivalent to voidsent look like.

Please look forward to New Limbus.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Meiteron posted:

And his last phase music is incredible, beats out Sophia's theme for me.

Zurvan's final-phase music is Soken creating a generic JRPG Final Boss theme and then turning it into something out of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and it is fantastic.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?
The new dungeons' tank helmet and its /visor loving owns, and I need to build a new glamour around it.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Mymla posted:

Why can this poor man only afford half a shirt and half a pair of pants?

Bright red armor and exposure make for a more tempting target.

No really, that was the lore reason behind the gear having +Enmity.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Fister Roboto posted:

It's kind of silly when two classes have two abilities with different names and different graphical effects but do exactly the same thing. For that matter, Cure, Physick, and Benefic could probably be merged into one as well.

On concept this is exactly the sort of thing we need, but there is something profoundly frustrating about the idea of the healer Jobs needing to slot their basic heals out of the crossclass menu.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Faiz Fayne - Voted Most Faceless Catboy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Time to chill for a little while.