Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Eimi posted:

Please help me, I am nervous/sad/worried about the blm changes, and Enochian looks like it will make a simple straight forward job that I find really fun, overly complicated and frustrating to play. :smith:

(I am also boring and generic)

If all else fails, it'll probably get fixed in 3.1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

My planned dragondemon:

Am I as bad at making characters as I am at taking screenshots?

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Ciaphas posted:

I'm just kind of sitting here aimlessly watching youtube videos and refreshing pages instead of sleeping. drat the hype train ran me over fast and suddenly :(

I'm not even done with 2.5, but I'm still thinking of staying up for another four hours just to get it done that much quicker.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Chrysalis is terrible, especially since everyone that's overgeared and knows what they're doing is currently in Ishgard.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Tenzarin posted:

Finished stormcloak before work myself. The quest wall is going to be a huge complaint for returning players. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up hurting the game.

It's not even the quest wall itself, it's that one of the things you have to do for that quest wall is a rather hard boss requiring a decent amount of coordination... and you don't even get the Echo buff for wiping.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

I kinda don't want to change to demondragon now. Because I don't think anything will be more perfect than a giant bulky Roeman in the pink and lavender clown outfit.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Are you on Exodus, or is there another Roedude who has been made aware of this important fact?

Edit: also, there are fuckloads of people going through the old content, at least for now.

No, I'm Exodus, that was probably me.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Furnaceface posted:

Maybe the poor timing is the leading cause of this, but this game is terrible. Literally every server is greyed out for making new characters right now. Bang up job there Squenix, launch an expansion to draw in new players but prevent them from actually loving playing. :thumbsup:

Try a different data center.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Tenzarin posted:

How can they not figure out 50-60 exp < all the new quests ecp? The gaps are just bad gameplay. I guess they are planning people to take 4 weeks of running duty finder for bonus exp.

They straight up said that you couldn't get from 50-60 through MSQ alone. You couldn't do that from 1-50, I'm not sure why you didn't expect it to be the same here.

• Locked thread